Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Effective anemia treatment depends on its underlying cause. Since homeopathy adopts a constitutional approach in its treatment procedure, it looks at the patient profile and presenting symptoms
Dr.K.S. Gopi a researcher, academician, practitioner and author of best seller book Homeopathy Easy Prescriber has identified important remedies for this condition
- Ferrum met 30 for weak patients with paleness, and have frequent false flushings appearing at the slightest excitement. Vertigo, pulsating headaches and ringing in the ears are also experienced by patients. Difficulty in breathing and shortness of breath with palpitations in the heart are dominantly present in such patients, as is the coldness of the body. Ferrum met is also prescribed for females who are anaemic due to excessive bleeding during periods. The blood flows abundantly and the periods last much longer than normal.
- Aletris Farinosa Q for women suffering from anaemia with extreme weakness and fatigue. There is a marked weariness and tiredness all day in such patients. The energy level seems to be markedly reduced and the body feels powerless. Frequent episodes of fainting and vertigo are common and even the face appears very pale. Anaemia in women due to repeated abortions is best treated with Aletris Farinosa. Vaginal discharge due to anaemia can also be corrected with this medicine. Aletris Farinosa is also effective t for women with anaemia due to abundant bleeding during periods.
- China 30 is the best remedy for anaemia following excessive bleeding from traumatic injury, excessive bleeding in periods or bleeding from any part of the body like throat, bowels, nose, etc. The person is exhausted and even fainting spells occur due to extreme anaemic conditions consequent to blood loss. Episodes of vertigo with marked weakness are also experienced. The body feels cold and pallor is marked. The face especially appears pale with sunken features. China acts both as a haemorrhage controller as well as enhances the amount of blood (blood builder) after the bleeding episodes.
- Natrum muriaticum 30 is one of the best medicines for anaemia with weight loss. The person appears very lean and emaciated with loss of flesh. The headache of bursting type due to anaemia is also best treated with Natrum Mur. Nausea and vomiting may accompany the pain in the head. Anaemia due to longstanding grief is also best treated with this remedy. Natrum mur. is effective for anaemia following malaria, it antidotes the bad effects of taking excessive quinine used as an anti-malarial drug
- Ferrum phos 6x is a haemoglobin enhancer. It can be safely used among people of all age groups. Even during anemia in pregnancy, Ferrum Phos is a safe Homeopathic remedy though the dosage is to be properly handled by the physician during pregnancy. The skin appears pale, the experiences palpitation of the heart and weakness, pulse rate is quickened. It controls sweat in anaemic patients, especially at night.
- Picric acid 30 is an effective remedy for pernicious anaemia (an autoimmune condition that prevents your body from absorbing vitamin B12). The patient suffers extreme weakness and prostration, a tired feeling all day, aversion to work. Tingling in limbs with a needle-like sensation is often present.
- Phosphorus 30 is another effective remedy for pernicious anaemia, there is numbness of hands and arms. Longstanding diarrhoea with weakness is also experienced. An increased desire for cold drinks and ice creams is often noticed in Phosphorus patients. Also prescribed for anaemia due to kidney diseases
- Arsenic alb 30 is another effective remedy for anaemia following malaria. There is a marked weakness that gets worse at night, exhaustion with much weakness. Other important symptoms include anxiety and restlessness.
- Alstonia Scholaris 30 is considered a complete tonic for patients who have anaemia and other complaints following malarial fever. The complaints apart from anemia are weak digestion. The patients needing Alstonia Scholaris have a history of diarrhoea during malarial fever.
- Alumina 30 is an effective remedy for anaemia due to nutritional disturbances. Alumina is the best remedy when there is sluggishness of the gastric system and the person remains very constipated. The intestines are so sluggish that the stool is retained for many days together. The urge to pass stool is absent. Along with constipation, pica is dominant and there is a desire for chalk, coffee grounds and other indigestible things. The person also has a sensitivity to cold air.
- Nux vomica 30 is also effective for anaemia due to nutritional disturbances, and sluggish GI functions. Nux Vomica has constipation and sensitivity to cold air. Acidity and heaviness in the abdomen after eating are also marked.
- Calcarea Phos 6x is the best remedy for children with anaemia and weak digestive power. The abdomen is full of gas. Desire for salt or meat (especially smoked meat) is often noted. The child is also usually irritable and also has weak bones.
- Calcarea carb 30 is suited to fat, flabby persons who have a desire for lime, chalk and pencils. Copious sweat on the head is a guiding symptom of Calcarea carb. Calcarea carb patients have a craving for boiled.
- Pulsatilla 30 is an excellent remedy for anaemia in those patients who were heavily and irrelevantly drugged by medications and tonics or due to accidental stoppage of menses. Pulsatilla patient is of weeping disposition, feels better in open air and worse in heat and Thirstlessness is another guiding symptom of this remedy.
- Strophanthus hisp Q is prescribed when anaemia with palpitations and breathlessness is present. Strophanthus tones up the heart and is safer for the aged. Dyspnoea is present especially when ascending. Lungs congested.
- Lecithinum 3x is a blood builder remedy, it has a favourable influence on the nutritive conditions of blood. It increases the number of red blood corpuscles and the amount of haemoglobin. Loss of flesh and general breakdown noticed.
- Ceanothus Q is prescribed when anaemia is due to dysfunction of the liver and spleen. There is violent dyspnoea is present. Bronchitis with profound secretion occurs.
- Iridium met 30 is effective in anaemia after exhausting diseases or due to old age or in children growing too fast. It increases red blood corpuscles.
- Kali carb 30 is an effective remedy for anaemia. Blood lacks red blood corpuscles. The skin is milky white or watery with great debility. There is bloating of the face, eyelids, and backache in the lower back. These conditions occur during menopause, especially bloating this remedy is indicated.
- Teucrium 10M is very effective in children for anaemia due to pinworms. It will also eradicate worms.
Source: blog article in ks-gopi dot blog spot dot com
Tip For best results, the medicines should match the indicated symptoms or as advised by your doctor
Note: above medicines are available in 2-dram medicated globules or 30 ml dilutions (sealed unit).
Dosage: (Pills) Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. (Drops): The usual dosage is 3-4 drops in a teaspoon of water 2-3 times daily. Dosage may vary depending on the conditions. Always consult a homeopathic physician before taking medicines
Disclaimer: : The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestions made by doctors on YouTube/Blog whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advice or prescriptions or suggest self-medication. This is a part of the customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines