Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Thyroidinum Homeopathy Dilution
Also known as Glandulae Thyroidinum. This remedy is of use in various conditions such as headaches, paralysis with muscular weakness, pain and inflammation of joints, delayed union of bones, undescended testes in boys, bone diseases from malnutrition, psoriasis, tachycardia, arrested growth development in children, weakness of memory, enlargement of thyroid glands, increased weight, tumors and induration of breasts and uterus, emaciation, bedwetting, etc.
Causes & Symptoms for Thyroidinum
- Thyroid dysfunction produces anemia, emaciation, muscular weakness, sweating, headache, nervous tremor of face and limbs, tingling sensations.
- It is also found beneficial in migraine in which there is an insufficiency of thyroid gland.
- Thyroidinum exercises a general regulating influence over the mechanism of the organs of nutrition, growth and development.
- Thyroidinum supplies the body with the iodine present in sheep thyroid glands.
- Great weakness and hunger, yet loses flesh.
- Fullness sensation in the throat with headache associated.
- There is increased heart rate/ decreased hear rate due to thyroid dysfunction.
- Skin dry, impoverished. Cold hands and feet.
- Easy fatigue, weak pulse, tendency to fainting, palpitation, cold hands and feet, low blood pressure, chilliness and sensitive to cold.
- Depression due to thyroid dysfunction is also acted well by Thyroidinum.
Dr Gopi Recommends Thyroidinum
- In excessive obesity due to imperfect function of thyroid gland (200C)
- It stops premature greying of hair due to thyroid diseases (3X)
- A specific remedy. Use in very high potencie (10M)
Thyroidinum Patient Profile
Head: Feels lightheaded with constant frontal headache. Protruding eyeballs with flushed face and lips. Thick coated tongue with fullness, burning and bad taste in mouth. Stupor, alternating with restless melancholy. Irritable, worse least opposition; goes into a rage over trifles indicates Thyroidinum.
Heart: Increased pulsations with anxiety and palpitation, and inability to lie down due to constricted feeling in the chest. Weak heart with chest pain, easy excitability of heart and numbness of fingers. Thyroidinum is useful in Weak, frequent pulse, with inability to lie down, Anxiety about chest, Palpitation from least exertion. It relieves Severe heart pain, Ready excitability of heart, Heart's action weak, with numbness of fingers.
Eyes: Progressive diminution of sight can be checked by Thyroidinum.
Throat: Thyroidinum is useful in Dry, congested, raw, burning; worse left side.
Urinary: Profuse and frequent urination sometimes mixed with sugar and albumin. Bedwetting in weak children who are nervous. Strong smelling urine with burning along urethra and increase in uric acid.
Urinary Organs: Increased flow; polyuria; some albumen and sugar. Enuresis weakly children who are nervous and irritable indicates Thyroidinum. Urine smells of violets, burning along urethra, increase of uric acid.
Extremities: Joint pains with inflammation and cramps in the extremities. Peeling of skin of the lower limbs. Coldness, trembling and pain with oedema of the extremities. Thyroidinum is useful in arthritis with tendency to obesity, coldness and cramps of extremities. Peeling of skin of lower limbs. Cold extremities.
Skin: Skin dry, scaly with inflamed eruptions. Slow healing wounds and skin troubles, eczematous eruptions, tumors, indurations of glands of stony hardness, jaundice with itching without eruption.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice