Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Thiosinaminum Homeopathy Dilution
It is an indicated remedy for dissolving scar tissue, tumours, enlarged glands, lupus, strictures, adhesions, etc. Anklyosis pain, fibroids, scleroderma. Noises in ear. A remedy for Tabes dorsalis, improving the lightning pains.
Dr. Vikas Sharma And Dr. Gopi Recommends Thiosinaminum
- The top homeopathic medicines used to treat anorectal stricture
- Known for its ability to dissolve scars formed anywhere in the body
- Can work wonders in Urethral Stricture cases where the cicatricial tissue is formed in urethra due to any cause
- Have shown remarkable results in urinary problems resulting from urethral stricture
- One of the most effective Homeopathic medicines to treat Keloids
Thiosinaminum Patient Profile
Eyes: Lower eye lid turns outward. Opacities of cornea with cataract.
Ear: Thickened drum. Deafness due to some fibrous change in the nerve. Vertigo with pain around ears. Ringing of ear. Catarrhal deafness with ear wall thickening. Sub Acute with non infectious fluid in middle ear formation of fibrous bands impeding free movement of the ossicles.
Abdomen: Pain over lower abdomen. Gastric, vesicle and rectal crises.
Rectum: Stricture in rectum.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.