Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Common names: English - white marudah, hindi -`arjan, malayalam- neermaruthe, tamil - vellamatta
Botanical name: terminalia arjuna ( roxb. )
Common names: English - white marudah, hindi -`arjan, malayalam- neermaruthe, tamil – vellamatta
Chemical constituents: Alicylic and amino acids and polypols. Arachidic stearate, cerasidin, hendriacontane, myristyl oleate, mannitol, b- sitosterol, friedelin, methl oleanolate, ellagic and gallic acids, arjunic acids, arjunone, tannin, arjunetin, baicalein, arjunolone, arjunglucosides 1 & 11, arjunolic acids , saponins, leucocyanidin
potency: mother tincture, 3x see less
Terminalia Arjuna Homoeopathy uses
Heart: a heart tonic. Irregularities in heart rhythm, heart palpitations. diseases of the heart, both organic and functional. angina pectoris, weakness and pain in the heart. suffocation, vertigo, hypertension. diseases of heart
Arjuna induces improvement of cardiac muscle function and subsequently improves pumping activity of the heart. The Arjuna promotes effective cardiac functioning, and regulates blood pressure and tones the heart
Fracture: bone fractures, pain all over the body owing to a fall and all sorts of ecchymosis the action of this drug in such cases is supreme
- Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
- Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
- Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
Composition: Active ingredients: Terminalia Arjuna dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
Precautions while taking Terminalia Arjuna
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve