Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Tamus Communis Homeopathy Mother Tincture
Common name Ladies Seal
Considered a specific for chilblains (skin sores or bumps) due to painful inflammation of small blood vessels in skin. It quickens recovery process by helping to open up blood vessels and improve circulation.
Causes & Symptoms for Tamus Communis
- It is a useful remedy in complaints of skin
- Sun burns that occur on the skin are relieved with Tamus Communis.
- Hekps to remove the scar marks.
- Severe pain all over the body with bruises is an indication for Tamus Communis.
- It helps to relieve the blue marks of the bruises left on the body.
- Sore skin bumps that occur after exposure to cold climates is relieved with Tamus.
- Complaints of chillblains, splinter like pains, bone injuries, broken bones are an indication for Tamus Communis.
Patient Profile of Tamus Communis
Skin: Sore skin or bumps that occur after exposure to very cold climates. Slimy skin looks like scraped with a knife. Sun burns. Black and blue marks over the skin. Bruise skin. Severe pain all over the body. Helps to remove scar marks.
Dr Gopi recommands Tamus Communis
- It is a remedy for freckles and chilblains. It removes scars and deformities, soften harden tissues.(MT)
- Heals broken bones, dissolves congealed blood.(MT)
- If laid on hip or knuckles or any part where there is great pain, it takes away the pain speedily.(MT)
Side effects of Tamus Communis
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice
Precautions while taking Tamus Communis
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication