Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Sycoti Co Homeopathy Dilution
Causes & Symptoms for Sycoti-Co
- Irritability with special reference to synovial & mucus membrane
- Fears of all kind, in dark, being alone and of dogs.
- In nervous, twitchy and irritability is marked in patients.
- Sycotic Co. patients tend to be fat and flabby.
- It is characterised by catarrhal, irritated conditions of the genito-urinary tract, lungs and gastrointestinal problems of acidity and diarrhoea.
- The mucous is thick, green and copious and effects thethroat, sinuses and lungs, where they may also be asthmatic
- Meningitis,as a swollen, irritated and angry conditions may call for this remedy.
- For diarrhoea with prolapsed rectums, acid conditions.
Patient Profile of Sycoti Co
Mind and Head
Headache due to sinusitis.
Persistent headache with premature grayness of hair is relieved with this remedy.
Eyes, ear, nose
For chronic catarrhal conditions of mucous membranes.
Green thick yellow discharges, with throat complaints.
Mouth and Throat
Enlarged tonsils and adenoids in children is relieved with Sycoti-Co.
Stomach and abdomen
For irritated reactions to food, complaints of irritable bowel syndrome.
Stool and Anus
Urgent call to stool, as soon as rising from bed
Nocturnal enuresis in children.
For irritated conditions, especially of the genitourinary tract
Tubal infections, profuse white discharge, pain in the ovary during menses.
Painful swollen hands with pain in soles
Vesicular warts on an oily skin, cold, sensitive pale patients with greasy skin
Side effects of Sycoti-Co
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Sycoti-Co
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Sycoti-Co
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication