Sumbul (Sumbulus Moschatus) Homeopathy Dilution 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Sumbul (Sumbulus Moschatus) Homeopathy Dilution
This remedy consist of many hysterical and nervous symptoms. It is also useful in neuralgic affections and anomalous and functional cardiac disorders. Numbness on becoming cold. Numbness on left side. Sleeplessness of delirium tremens Sensation as if water dropped down spine. Asthma.
Causes & Symptoms for Sumbul
- In neuralgic and nervous palpitations, complaints related to the heart.
- A remedy for arterial complaints with sclerotic changes.
- Nervousness, sleeplessness, and tendency to spasms is an indication for this remedy.
- Complaints that are worse after inspiration, cold, music.
- In children with worm infection, bloating and fullness
DR VIKAS SHARMA RECOMMANDS SUMBUL FOR
- Sumbul is a natural Homedicine of great help in treating Palpitations that result due to the intake of beer. Pain in left side of chest and left arm may also be present along with Palpitations
DR GOPI RECOMMANDS SUMBUL FOR
- Children having weak mathematical skills. A person with this condition generally makes mistakes while writing and while performing simple mathematical calculations, especially while adding numbers.
Patient profile of Sumbul
Head : Emotional and fidgety. Dull in morning, clear in evening. Mistakes in writing and adding.
Nose : Tenacious with yellowish mucus in nose. Sneezing from nose always
Throat : Belching of gas from stomach. Spasm of pharyngeal muscles. Tenacious mucus in throat. Chocking constriction in throat due to constant swallowing.
Heart : Aching in left arm heavily and numbness. Loses breath on any exertion. Pulse irregular. Nervous palpitation of heart. Neuralgic pain around left breast and left hypochondriac region. Cardiac asthma.
Female : Ovarian neuralgia. Climacteric flushes. Abdomen full, distended and painful most of the time.
Urinary : Oily pellicle on the surface of urine.
Modalities : Worse due to active exercise and pain will be at left side.
Side effects of Sumbul
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines
Dosage : Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicine varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things, In some cases they are give as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
Precautions while taking Sumbul
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.