Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Streptococcinum Homeopathy
A nosode produced from two strains of Streptococcus pyogenes i.e., Rosenbach Mercy n.433, n.434. Know more about nosodes (biotherapy) here
Causes & Symptoms for Streptococcinum
- Tiredness and exhaustion, sometimes associated with complaints
- Hot flushes, redness, dry and reddened lips; auricular pain.
- Disorders related to the joints: shoulders, elbows, knees, ankles, feet
- Shivering and the feeling runs down from neck to back.
- Increase in appetite.
Dr VikasSharma recommends Streptococcinum for
- treating strep throat infection. The symptoms to use this medicine are enlarged, swollen tonsils, infected tonsils, and recurrent tonsillitis
- sore throat, tonsillitis, and quinsy in a strep throat infection
Dr K S Gopi recommends Streptococcinum for
- for reappearance of dermatitis after cure. Scratching gives pleasure (Streptococcinum 1M)
- most reliable and effective anti bacterial Homeopathic medicines for strep throat infection caused by Streptococcus bacteria infection (Streptococcinum 200
- best for removing all problems and ailments after tonsillectomy. Also it is used as an intercurrent remedy in inflammation of tonsils with high fever (Streptococcinum 1M)
Dr Aaadil Chimthanwalla recommends Streptococcinum for
- for vaginal thrush (vaginal itchiness with white discharge with foul smell), urinary infection after delivery,
- Homeopathic provings for age related loss of sex drive due to andropausal or menopausal reasons
- Bacterial skin infection esp caused by Strep bacteria
Dr Neelkamal Barman recommends Staphylococcinum nosode, in various type of staphylococcal infection, laryngitis , pharyngitis ,tonsillitis , eczema , osteoarthritis , myelitis, carbuncle, cellulitis, etc.
Mind : Music and light makes her intolerable. It is one of the indicated remedy for cancer, Phobia and maniac conditions. Depressive conditions. Auditory and visual hallucinations. Sensation of vibration in the vertebral column and in limbs.
Head : Tenacious migraine with vomiting of bile. Severe headache.
Abdomen : Sudden pain of the oesophagus after meals radiating to back. Pain with mucous secretion in abdomen. Toothache with loose stool. Gastric manifestations of allergic origin.
Heart : Electric like pain of the heart with focal blocks. Cramping pain in the precordial region. Post infectious and inflammation of vein with irregular heart rate.
Respiratory : Red angina with or without difficulty in swallowing with Persistant pain and redness of throat. Chronic lymphadenitis and chronic inflammation of tonsils.
Urinary : Acute inflammation of kidney and bladder. Inflammation of nephrons. Degenerative interstitial or epithelial inflammation of nephron.
Skin : Redness of skin over small area due to allergy. Repeated eczema and loss of hair. Chronic swelling of lower limbs. Inflammation of cells in skin. Patches and vesiculopustular eruptions.
Dosage : Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicine varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things, In some cases they are give as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
Side effects of Streptococcinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.