Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Sticta Pulmonaria Homeopathic Mother Tincture Q
Common Name: Lung-wort
Also known as Stigmata Maydis Sticta Pulmonaria MT offers a set of symptoms like coryza, bronchial catarrh, asthma and influenza, together with nervous and rheumatic disturbances. There is a general feeling of dullness and malaise, as when a cold is coming on; dull, heavy pressure in forehead, catarrhal conjunctivitis. It is also used in rheumatic stiffness of neck. Reports suggest its usefulness in urinary incontinence and lack of appetite, In India it is used as a traditional medicine to treat hemorrhages and eczema, and it is used as a remedy for coughing up blood in British Columbia and Canada.
Sticta Pulmonaria Mother Tincture is a great remedy for the treatment of a host of issues such as coryza, influenza and it is an effective remedy in the treatment of arthritic and rheumatic pains. Sticta Pulmonaria is traditionally used for the treatment of haemorrhages and eczema. It relieves congestion in the nose and promotes better breathing and reduces inflammation.
- Sticta Pulmonaria is generally indicated in Bronchial catarrh, Sinusitis and Rheumatism.
- Sticta is a natural Homeopathic medicine of great help to treat nasal blockage in a person with inflamed sinus. Sticta is the ideal remedy for patients who have no nasal discharge despite making quite an effort. There’s a constant pressure on the nose.
- Sticta Pulmonarisis is benefical in treating acute inflammation of joints in Rheumatoid Arthritis when the symptoms are redness, heat, and swelling in joints with a shooting type of pain, especially in knee joints.
- It is well indicated in chronic bronchitis with very little mucus; spastic tickling in the larynx; cough is harsh, worse from an open window, especially is the elderly-these people always want the window closed when sleeping; worse from nights and cold air.
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends sticta pulmonaria for
- best medicines for a swollen knee that occurs due to bursitis
- treat housemaid’s knee (severe shooting pain in the affected knee)
Dr KS Gopi recommends sticta pulmonaria for
- Sticta Pulmonaria for Fullness at root of nose. Nasal blockage with inflamed sinus. Painful dryness of nasal mucous membranes
- Sticta pul 30 is another effective remedy for housemaid’s knee with swelling, heat, redness of the affected area.
Sticta Pulmonaria as per homeopathic materia medica
Offers a set of symptoms like coryza, bronchial catarrh and influenza, together with nervous and rheumatic disturbances. There is a general feeling of dullness and malaise, as when a cold is coming on; dull, heavy pressure in forehead, catarrhal conjunctivitis, etc. Rheumatic stiffness of neck.
Mind-Feels as if floating in air (Datura arborea; Lac. Can). Confusion of ideas; patient must talk.
Head-Dull headache, with dull heavy pressure in forehead and root of nose. Catarrhal headache before discharge appears. Burning in eyes and soreness of balls. Sensation as if scalp were too small. Burning in eyelids.
Nose-Feeling of fullness at the root of the nose (Nux). Atrophic rhinitis (Calc fluor). Dryness of nasal membrane. Constant need to blow the nose, but no discharge. Dry scabs, especially in evening and night. Hay-fever; incessant sneezing (Sabad).
Female-Scanty flow of milk.
Abdomen-Diarrhœa; stools profuse, frothy; worse, morning. Urine increased, with soreness and aching in bladder.
Respiratory-Throat raw; dropping of mucus posteriorly. Dry, hacking cough during night; worse, inspiration. Tracheitis, facilitates expectoration. Loose cough in morning. Pain through chest from sternum to spiral column. Cough after measles (Sang); worse towards evening and when tired. Pulsation from right side of sternum down to abdomen.
Sticta Pulmonaria Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.
Extremities-Rheumatic pain in right shoulder joint, deltoid, and biceps. Swelling, heat, redness of joints. Spot of inflammation and redness over affected joint. Pain severe and drawing. Chorea-like spasms; legs feel floating in air. Housemaid's knee (Rhus; Kali hyd; Slag). Shooting pains in knees. Joints and neighboring muscles red, swollen, painful. Rheumatic pains precede catarrhal symptoms.
Modalities-Worse, sudden changes of temperature.
Relationship-Compare: Datura arborea-Bougmancia candida (cannot concentrate thoughts; brain floats in thousands of problems and grand ideas. Floating sensation as if ideas were floating outside of brain. Headache, heartburn. Burning sensation around cardiac and of stomach, extending to śsophagus with sense of constriction. Heat and fullness over liver region). Cetraria-Iceland Moss (chronic diarrhśa, phthisis, bloody expectoration. Is used as a decoction and boiled with milk as an expectorant and nutrient in bronchorrhśa, catarrh, etc). Also compare: Eryng; Dros; Stilling; Rumex; Sambuc.
Side effects of Sticta Pulmonaria - No adverse indcations. Always consult a homeopath before using any homeopathy medicine