Stannum Iodatum Homeopathy Dilution 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Stannum Iodatum Homeopathy Dilution
Causes & Symptoms for Stannum Iodatum
- It is chiefly of value in chronic chest diseases characterized by plastic tissue changes.
- For cough which is loud, hollow, ending with expectoration.
- Violent, dry cough, Hoarseness and roughness in larynx with tickling, which excites a cough is well relieved by Stannum.
- Cough caused by talking, singing, laughing, lying on the side and from drinking anything warm.
- Colic better from pressure, lying on the stomach
- Mouth and Throat
- Persistent inclination to cough, excited by tickling dry spot in the throat.
- Cough in fatiguing paroxysms; epigastric region painful as if beaten.
- Talking makes him feel weak, especially in the chest.
- Dryness of throat is relieved with Stannum Iodatum.
- Accumulation of great quantities of mucus in the trachea, easily thrown off by coughing
- Female complaints
- Menses too early and too profuse; bearing down in the uterine region is relieved with Stannum Iodatum.
- Side effects of Stannum Iodatum
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Patient profile of Stannum Iodatum
Respiratory: Dry spot in the throat, apparently at the root of the tongue weak sounding cough with short breath, soon gathers strength and sound and causes raising of free, copious, pale yellowish expectoration which at first relieves but is soon followed by a feeling of dryness. Weakness in chest and throat, and increased oppression with hang fire. Diseases characterised by plastic tissue changes, and persistent inclination to cough excited by tickling.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicine varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things, In some cases they are give as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.