Sinapis Nigra Homeopathy Dilution 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M, CM
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Sinapis Nigra Homeopathy Dilution
Also known as, Black Mustard, Brassica Nigra (botanical) , kalee sarson or raee in hindi
Sinapis Nigra plant Description
- Black mustard is a plant.
- It is an annual.
- It belongs to the Crucifer family.
- It grows in temperate climate.
- It grows up to 2 M.
- Best used for Skin Inflammation.
Action of Sinapis Nigra
- Effective – Allergy, Arthritis, Asthma, Premature Menstruation, Priapism
- Effective - Anticancer, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant
- Nutrients in Sinapis Nigra – Effective: Caffeic Acid , Ferutic Acid
- Sinapis Nigra Combines with Azadirachta Indica, Bastard Teak, Brinjal
- Nature of Sinapis Nigra - Cold
- Parts Used - Seeds
Side Effects, Risk Factors of, and Cautions for Sinapis Nigra - Leads to Irritation on direct application, over the Skin. Not recommended for children under 6.
What doctors recommend Sinapis Nigra for?
Dr Vikas Sharma says “Sinapis Nigra is a natural medicine that can help when alternate nostrils are blocked due to an allergic reaction. There is also discharge from nose and eyes”
Dr, Kirthi Singh says" sinapis nigra is excellent medicine for blocked nose and burning of stomach burning sensation in abdomen bleaching in mouth foul smell of mouth and some other cases" Take sinapis nigra30 2 drops 3 times a day
Black Mustard General
- Black Mustard is most familiar as a spice. It is a basic ingredient used in most of the Indian cuisines. Its seeds and leaves show medicinal properties.
- it reduces Hair fall.
- The paste made from its seeds is a good herbal treatment for combating Headache.
- It is a good herbal remedy for treating Skin Problems like Bruises, Scars, Chilblain, etc.
- It is the best remedy for the treatment of Toothache.
- it helps in combating Cancer. Its decoction is used for the treatment of Cancer.
Sinapis Nigra as per Boericke Materia Medica
Is of use in hay-fever, coryza, and pharyngitis. Dry nares and pharynx, with thick, lumpy secretion. Small-pox.
Head.--Scalp hot and itches. Sweat on upper lip and forehead. Tongue feels blistered.
Nose.--Mucus from posterior nares feels cold. Scanty, acrid discharge. Stoppage of left nostril all day, or in afternoon and evening. Dry, hot, with lachrymation, sneezing; hacking cough; better lying down. Nostrils alternately stopped. Dryness of anterior nares.
Respiratory.--Cough is relieved by lying down.
Throat.--Feels scalded, hot inflamed. Asthmatic breathing. Loud coughing-spells with barking expiration.
Stomach.--Offensive breath, smelling like onions (Asaf; Armorac). Burning in stomach, extending up śsophagus, throat, and mouth, which is full of canker sores. Hot sour eructations. Colic; pains come on while bent forward; better, sitting up straight. Sweat better when nausea comes on.
Urinary.--Pain in bladder, frequent copious flow day and night.
Back.--Rheumatic pain in intercostal and lumbar muscles; sleeplessness from pain in back and hips.
Relationship.--Compare: Sulph; Capsic; Colocy; Sinapis alba-White Mustard--(throat symptoms marked, especially pressure and burning, with obstruction in śsophagus; sensation of a lump in śsophagus behind the Manubrium Sterni and with much eructation; similar symptoms in rectum). Mustard oil by inhalation (acts on the sensory nerve endings of the trigeminal. Relieves pain in middle ear disease and in painful conditions of nose, nasal cavities, and tonsils).