Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Similia Gaultheria Oil
Similia Gaultheria Oil is very useful in easing bodily pains and aches, both muscular and joint-related. It is indicated in inflammatory rheumatism, sciatica, and other neuralgias.
Botanical Name: Gaultheria Procumbens Linn.
Common Names: English: Wintergreen
Check other Gaultheria products in Homeopathy (available in mother tincture, dilutions, triturations, hair oil, ointments)
Check other Gaultheria products in Homeopathy (available in mother tincture, dilutions, ointments etc)
Homoeopathic Uses of Gaultheria as per Dr K S Gopi
- Inflammatory arthritis, rheumatism,pleurodynia , sciatica and other neuralgias. Cystic and other prostatic irritation.
- Pleurodynia: PLeurodynia with pain in anterior mediastinum.
- Gastritis Acute gastritis. Severe pain in epigastrium. Prolonged vomiting. Gastralgia from nervous depression.
- Potency: Mother tincture and lower potencies. Oil of Gaultheria is also used for external application.
Indications of Similia Gaultheria Oil
- Inflammatory rheumatism
- Relieving pain from sprain, and strains
Direction For Use:
Apply on the affected area or as directed by the physician