Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Senega Homeopathy Dilution
Also known as Polygala Senega, Snakewort
Homeopathic medicine Senega is prepared from the dried root of plant Senega Officinalis. This plant belongs to natural order Polygalaceae. It is one of the indicated remedies for inflammation, especially for the respiratory tract inflammation, and distinct eye symptoms are marked.
Mind : Suddenly remembers about his past times. Quarrel with others.
Head : Dullness due to headache with pressure and weakness of eyes. Pain in temples. Bursting pain in forehead.
Eyes : Inflammation of eyelids which also affects the eyelashes; lids dry and crusty Dryness, with sensation as if too large for orbits. Acrid lachrymation. Flickering always; must wipe eyes frequently. Objects look shaded. Double vision sometimes; better only by bending head backward. Eye deviate upward, better by bending head backwards.
Nose : Dry Coryza with watery mucus and sneezing. Nostrils feel peppery sensation.
Face : Heat in face. Paralysis of left side of face. Burning vesicles in corners of mouth and lips.
Throat : Catarrhal inflammation of throat with hoarseness of voice. Burning and rawness. Sensation as if membrane had been inflammated.
Respiratory : Hoarseness of voice. Cannot able to talk. Bursting pain in back on coughing. Inflammation of larynx. Loss of voice. Thorax feels too narrow. Cough often ends in a sneeze. Rattling sound in chest. Chest oppressed on ascending. Bronchial inflammation, with soreness in chest wall; much mucus in chest; sensation of oppression and weight of chest. Inflammation of bronchus in old people with chronic interstitial inflammation or shortness of breath. Fullness of lung with Pressure on chest as though lungs were forced back to spine. Voice unsteady, vocal cords paralyzed.
Urinary : Scalding before and after urinating. Bursting pain in kidney region. Urine greatly diminished; loaded with shreds and mucus
Modalities : Worse from walking in open air, during rest. Better from sweat, bending head backwards.
Dosage : Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicine varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things, In some cases they are give as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
What doctors recommend Homeopathy medicine Senega for?
Dr. Vikas Sharma recommends Senega for
- Senega is valuable to treat such cases with difficult expectoration. In cases needing it, there is loose, rattling cough with little expectoration.
- Senega is another of the wonderful medicines for wheezing with rattling mucus in the chest
- Senega is suitable for treating allergic bronchitis in elderly people. People needing Senega tend to get an accumulation of tough mucus in the air tubes.
Dr KS Gopi recommends Homeopathic Senega for
- Bronchtis: Cough. Cough often ends in a sneez. Bursting pain in back on coughing. Rattling in chest. Albuminous or blood –streaked sputum. Bronchial catarrh with sore chest walls, much mucus, sensation of oppression and weight of chest. Bronchitis of old people. Difficult raising of tough, profuse, mucus in the aged.
- Senega 30 is the most effective Homeopathic medicines for cataract that develops after a surgery and causes flickering and double vision. The person feels the need to wipe the eyes frequently.
- Senega 30 is another effective remedy with increased respiration. There is excessive dyspnea and sharp contractive pains in the muscles of chest. Another feature is persistent cough.
- Chest congestion. The patient requiring this medicine complains of rattling of mucus in chest with oppressed feeling. The mucus from the chest needs much effort and comes out with great difficulty. The expectorated mucus is tough and copious. Extreme soreness is felt in chest.
- Viral pandemic cases Senega : Rattling in chest. Sticky thick expectoration with wheezing. Rattling in chest, difficulty in raising sputum, especially in cases of emphysematous and COPD patients. Violent cough, hyperesthesia of chest. Cough often ends in sneezing. Exudations in pleura. Worse lying on right side. Dryness in throat and chest. Consider after Bryonia stage.
Dr Kirti recommends Senega
In his youtube video titled “Senega | Homeopathic Medicine for allergy and infection ? cough eyeflotter Hyperphoria !” he recommends Senega for
- allergic bronchitis
- allergic rhinitis
- chronic bronchitis
- acute bronchitis
- acute laryngitis
- chronic laryngitis
- eye floater
- blurred vision
- vision loss
- eye diseases
- lungs diseases
how to use; Senega Q 20 drop 3 times a day with some water
Senega Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
Catarrhal symptoms, especially of the respiratory tract, and distinct eye symptoms of a paralytic type, are most characteristic. Circumscribed spots in chest left after inflammations.
Dose.--Tincture, to thirtieth potency.
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorised distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG) and Adel (Pekana)