Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Schwabe Nisikind globules:
Schwabe Nisikind globules effectively controls common respiratory problems in children and is indicated for cold associated with cough, shortness of breath, hoarseness, muscle pain & fever, Effectively controls dry hacking cough and soreness in the chest, Relieves hoarseness and dryness of throat, Controls body ache, headache and associated mild fever, Allays physical and mental restlessness.
Indications: Cold associated with cough, shortness of breath, hoarseness, muscle pain and fever.
Aconitum napellus 6x (30 mg), Bryonia alba 6x (20mg), Euphatorium perfoliatum 6x (20mg), Gelsemium sempervirens 6x (10mg), Ipecacuanha 6x (10mg), Phosphorous 12x (10mg), Applied to globules (10mg)
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Nisikind:
- Aconitum napellus: Physical and mental restlessness, tension, fever, oppressed breathing, hoarse, dry, croupy cough, shortness of breath, body ache and headache call for this medicine. Exposure to cold and initial complaints due to it are well covered.
- Bryonia alba: Acts on dry mucus membranes, dryness of throat, soreness in larynx and trachea, difficult, quick respiration, complaint of heaviness in chest and dry hacking cough.
- Euphatorium perfoliatum: Body ache, fever, influenza like symptoms, coryza, sneezing, hoarseness, soreness in chest and chronic cough worse at night are relieved.
- Gelsemium sempervirens: It acts mainly on the nervous system and lowers dizziness, drowsiness, dullness and trembling. It favorably influences muscular weakness. In naso-pharynx area, it helps easy swallowing by lowering inflammation. It covers sneezing, acute coryza, dull headache and fever.
- Ipecacuanha: It acts on the pneumogastric nerves and lowers nausea, coryza, dyspnoea, constriction in chest, suffaocative cough and rales.
- Phosphorous: It suits chronic catarrh, epistaxis, hoarseness, painful larynx, sore throat, aphonia like symptoms, nervous cough provoked by odours or seeing strangers, short naps and frequent waking.
|Side effects||No side effects of Nisikind are known.|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications for the use of Nisikind are known.|
|Interactions||No interactions between Nisikind and other products are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, it can be given for prevention 3 Schwabe Nisikind globules 3 times a day and on appearance of first symptoms (shivering, fever, muscular pain) 5 globules every 2 hours. After improvement and until the symptoms disappear, 5 globules every 3 hours (preferably to be administered 15 minutes before meals). If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.|