Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
German Homeopathy Schwabe Essentia Aurea Gold Drop
Essentia Aurea Gold Drops contain various active ingredients that work together to help treat issues like chronic myasthenia of the heart, dysfunction of the circulation, and cardiac dyspnea. The drops also act as a cardiac tonic and improve the muscular tone of the heart and reduce the narrowing of blood vessels.
Indications of Essentia Aurea
- Heart-related disorders
- Supplementary with medicines for hypertension
- Stress & Fatigue
- impaired circulation
- valvular disease
Benefits of Essentia Aurea:
- Cratageus Oxycantha acts on the heart muscle as a heart tonic
- Aurum Muriaticum is indicated for various cardiac symptoms like Arteriosclerosis, valvular lesions, and Hypertension and provides relief in palpitation and Tachyarrhythmia
- Helps to increase the heart's action, rendering it more regular and is indicated for Dyspnoea, dropsy, Orthopnoea, angina Pectoris, Tachyarrhythmia, & palpitation
- Ignatia Amara helps in overcoming grief and worry & indicated for depression, nervousness, trembling, sleep disorders, constrictive feeling in the throat and chest
- Arnica Montana was indicated for cardiac dropsy with Dyspnea, angina Pectoris, feeble and irregular pulse, and cardiac asthma.
Ingredients of Essentia Aurea:
Crataegus oxy. Q 40.0
Aurum muriaticum 4x 10.0
Convallaria majus 10.0
lgnatia Amara 4 x 10.0
Amica montana Q 0.5
The action of homeopathic composition used in Essentia Aurea
Cratageus oxycantha: Acts on heart muscle as a heart tonic.
Aurum muriaticum: Indicated for cardiac symptoms of varied nature, arteriosclerosis, valvular lesions, and hypertension. Also acts on palpitation and tachyarrythmia.
Convallaria majalis: Increases the heart's action and renders it more regular. Indicated for dyspnoea, dropsy, orthopnoea, angina pectoris, and tachyarrhythmia. It also acts on palpitation.
lgnatia amara: Helps overcome grief and worry, indicated for depression, nervousness, trembling, sleep disorders, and constrictive feeling in throat and chest.
Amica Montana: Indicated for cardiac dropsy with dyspnea, angina pectoris, feeble and irregular pulse, and cardiac asthma.
Direction For Use:
Take 10 to 20 drops three or four times a day in some water or as directed by the physician.