Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Essentia Aurea
Schwabe Essentia Aurea drops are indicated to treat various symptoms of heart problems.
Schwabe Essentia Aurea drops is homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of heart problems through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key ingredients like crataegus oxyacantha, aurum muriaticum etc that acts on cardiac weakness and stenocardia (severe constricting pain or feeling of pressure in chest). It is also indicated for hypertension and dysrhythmia (abnormality in a physiological rhythm).
Symptoms of heart problems include angina pectoris (severe pain in chest), myocardial infarction (heart attack), sudden death etc. Ischaemic heart disease also known as coronary artery disease (condition that affects the supply of blood to heart), atherosclerosis are the main leading causes of mortality. The risk factors in development of such coronary artery diseases include cigarette smoking, hypertension (high blood pressure), family history of the premature coronary artery diseases, hypercholesterolaemia (excess of cholesterol in the bloodstream) and diabetes mellitus. Other reasons include stress, physical inactivity and obesity. Angina pectoris is the condition associated with the myocardial ischaemia which occurs when the myocardial oxygen demand exceeds the supply. The pain in this condition may radiate to jaw, neck, arms or shoulders. Associated symptoms include nausea, vomiting, dysponea (difficult breathing), palpitations (irregular heartbeat), diaphoresis (sweating) etc.
Crataegus Oxy 40.0; Aur. Mur. 4x;10.0; Convallaria Maj. 10.0; Lgnatia A. 4x 10.0; Arnica M. 0.5; Excipients Q.S To 100.0; Alcohol 48.0% V/V.
How the ingredient in Schwabe Essentia Aurea drops work?
The key properties in Schwabe Essentia Aurea drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of heart problems
- Crataegus oxyacantha-it acts on heart muscles as heart tonic. It lowers pulse and reduces the blood pressure. It treats dysponea, pain, cold extremities, irregular pulse and blueness of fingers. It is also indicated in chronic heart diseases and arteriosclerosis (thickening and hardening of the walls of the arteries).
- Aurum muriaticum-treats arteriosclerosis, hypertension, valvular lesions, palpitations, tachyarrhythmia (heart rate that exceeds the normal resting rate) etc.
- Convallaria majalis-it increases the action of heart. It treats over distended ventricles, venous stasis (forming blood clots in veins), dysponea and dropsy (excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues). It is also indicated for tobacco heart (functional disorder characterized by irregular pulse), orthopnoea (shortness of breath), tachyarrhythmia, palpitations and angina pectoris.
- Ignatia amara-it is indicated to treat symptoms of heart problems like nervousness, sleep disorders, depression, trembling and constrictive feeling in chest and throat.
- Veratrum album-treats weakness, collapse, extreme coldness and paleness. It is also indicated for palpitations, feeble pulse etc.
- Arnica Montana-it affects the blood and vascular system. It treats cardiac dropsy, angina pectoris, dysponea, cardiac asthma, irregular and feeble pulse.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed, Essentia Aurea should be applied as follows|
|Interactions||No interactions between other products and Essentia Aurea drops are known.|
|Side effects||No side effects are known of Essentia Aurea drops.|
|Contra-indications||Essentia Aurea drops is not indicated for children|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|