Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Schwabe Colikind globules
Schwabe Colikind pills are a proven medicine for stomach aches. After the food intake newborn babies who are still on breastfeed can manifest abdominal pains, especially during the first 3 months. Usually, the gaseous abdominal colics (severe pain) lead the child to cry and contract the leg and abdominal muscles. It can also be due to painful distention (enlarged, swollen from internal pressure), flatulence (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal), acidity, irritability, etc.
Schwabe Colikind pills are homeopathic medicine for stomach ache through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like argentums nitricum, chamomilla, etc that act on abdominal colic (severe pain) and other related symptoms. It has regulatory action that facilitates digestion.
For stomach ache, abdominal colic, spasmodic pains, and related symptoms.
Argentum Nitricum 5x 20Mg; Chamomilla 1x 30Mg; Cinchona Officinalis 3x 20Mg; Cuprum Aceticum 4x 20Mg; Foeniculum Vulgare 50Mg; Lycopodium Clavatum 3x 20Mg; Momordica Balsamina 2x 20Mg; Tilia Europaea 1x 20Mg; Applied To Globules 10Gm.
How do the ingredient in Schwabe Colikind pills work?
The key properties of Schwabe Colikind pills are medicine for stomach aches, derived from the following ingredients
- Aregntum nitricum-treats gastric pain, diarrhea, watery stools, green stools with mucus, vomiting, nausea, etc.
- Chamomilla-treats irritability, impatient, etc in children. It also treats green, watery stools.
- Cinchona officinalis-treats flatulent colic, vomiting, slow digestion, etc.
- Cuprum aceticum-it is a medicine for stomach aches that treats violent spasmodic pain in stomach, diarrhea, vomiting, violent tenesmus (recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels), etc.
- Foeniculum vulgare-treats flatulence, digestion, colic, etc.
- Lycopodium clavatum-treats the lack of digestive power, functional disturbances of liver, excessive flatulence, bloated abdomen, etc.
- Momordica balsamnia-treats colic, rubbing and distension in splenic flexure (left colic) etc.
- Tilla europaea-treats bloated abdomen, flatulence, urticaria (red weals on the skin which itch intensely), etc.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, in acute cases 2 to 5 globules of Colikind pills every half hour. Once the symptoms are reduced, 3 globules 3 times a day until the symptoms disappear (to be given 15 minutes before food intake). If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.|
|Side effects||No side effects of Schwabe Colikind pills are known.|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications for the use of Schwabe Colikind pills are known.|
|Interactions||No interactions between Schwabe Colikind pills and other products are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|