Schwabe Bioplasgen/Bio combination No 2 is indicated for nervous asthma accompanied by cough, gasping irregular pulse, asthma with troublesome flatulence or spasm and convulsive tickling cough; bronchial asthma with yellow sputum worse in evening and warm rooms better in cold air.
Dr.Willmar SchwabeArzneimittelis the oldest and most venerated homeopathic brand from Germany and leading manufacturers of natural medicines in the world. Schwabe formulations are well received in India and admired by Homeopaths for their quality and efficacy.
Introduction: Asthma patients with bronchial asthma suffer attacks of wheezing and difficulty in breathing, due to bronchial spasm and sticky secretions. The cause of the disease is complex, and in most patients several factors contribute to its development.
1) Heredity: When asthma starts in childhood or adolescence there is more likely to be a family history of an allergic disorder, such as hay fever, asthma or urticaria. Migraine in a parent is common. Bioplasgen/Biocombination 2 is known to improve the capacity to fight allergens.
2) Allergy: There are a large number of substances to which the asthmatic may become allergic. They may be inhaled from the atmosphere or absorbed from the gut. Common examples are pollen and spores from plants, moulds, animal hair, face powder, and dandruff. Food-stuffs are less often to blame, but eggs, milk, curd, fish, certain fruits i.e. banana, and chocolate may induce attacks. As far as possible these items should be avoided during medication.
3) Infection: When asthma starts later in life it often appears to be complicated by chronic bronchitis. Respiratory tract infections, however, often precipitate asthma in asthmatic patients in whom allergy is also much in evidence. Natrum sulphuricum an ingredient of Bioplasgen/Biocombination 2 takes care to great extent the effects of infection.
4) Reflex Factors: The bronchi are supplied by the vagus nerve, and various stimuli may induce attacks by a reflex mechanism. Common examples are sudden exposure to cold air, laughing, severe exertion, and heavy meals. It is taken care by Magnesium a constituent in the formulation.
5) Psychological Influences: It plays some part in every asthmatic and quite often they appear to be mainly responsible. Anxieties of various kinds, a sense of frustration or discord, tension in the home are often the causes of maintaining it. Treatment is not likely to be satisfactory unless these influences are also taken care during medication. Kalium phosphoricum of Bioplasgen/Biocombination 2 takes care of such influences.
Mode of the action of individual ingredients in Schwabe Bioplasgen/Bio combination No 2 for Asthma
Kalium phosphoricum: It is a constituent of all fluids and tissues of the body and is considered as tissue forming constituent. Pathogenesis covers asthma where food, exertion, excitement, depression and cold aggravation. Expectoration is yellow. At mental plane, it has a mild calming effect.
Magnesium phosphoricum: It is indicated for asthmatic oppression of chest, dry tickling cough, spasmodic cough, and pain due to constant cough in old. The drug is considered anti-spasmodic remedy where cold aggravates and warmth relieves.
Natrum muriaticum: It is related to leucocytosis and the pathogenesis includes tickling cough, pain (stitch like) all over the chest, cough with headache, shortness of breath and whooping cough like symptoms. Symptoms aggravate due exertion and the patient feels better in open air.
Natrum sulphuricum: It occurs abundantly in nature. Catarrh, dyspnoea, humid asthma, thick ropy greenish cough are some of the symptoms for the drug. It regulates exertion of superfluous water from the system.
Contra-indication: Nil. It is a safe, non-toxic, non-addictive medicine with no reported side effect. It can be used along with other medicines.
Presentation: Tablets of 100 mg in bottles of 20g and 550g.
|Dosage||Adults 4 tablets of Schwabe Bioplasgen/Biocombination No. 2 Asthma, children 2 tablets, at a time, four times a day at intervals of three hours.|
|Symptoms||Bronchitis Asthma, Cough,Bronchial Infections,Nasal Congestion,|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|