Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Schwabe Angioton drops are indicated to treat hypotension
Schwabe Angioton drops is commonly indicated for symptoms of low blood pressure, a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs and available in drops form. It has key ingredients like etherum, Adonis vernalis etc that acts on low blood pressure and the circulatory weakness due to the heart disease, immobilization, operation or exhaustive illness.
For hypotension and circulatory debility due to orthostatic circulatory problems, heart disease, exhaustive illness, operation or immobilisation.
Symptoms of low blood pressure include cold extremities, sweating, dizziness, circulatory collapse and blurred vision. Hypotension or low blood pressure in adults refers to the count of systolic blood pressure of 100 mmHg or less. Hypotension condition can be idiopathic (condition which arises spontaneously or for which the cause is unknown) or acquired. It can be due to systemic diseases like endocrine dysfunction, heart diseases, neurological diseases etc.
Adonis Vernalis 1%, Etherum 1x 3%, Cactus Grandiflorus 3%, Convallaria Majalis 10%, Crataegus Oxyacantha 50%, Lobelia Inflata 3x 5.5%, Valeriana Officinalis 10%, Excipient Q. S. Alcohol Content 50% V/V
How the ingredient in Schwabe Angioton drops work?
The key properties in Schwabe Angioton drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of low blood pressure
- Adonis vernalis-treats heart problems after influenza (flu) or rheumatism (disease marked by inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles, or fibrous tissue). It regulates pulse and increases power of the contraction of heart and urinary secretions. It also treats low vitality (energy), weak heart, slow and weak pulse. It is also indicated for vertigo (sensation of weariness), palpitation (irregular heart beat), dysponea (difficult breathing) etc.
- Etherum-treats vertigo, chest pain, severe palpitation and depression of consciousness.
- Cactus grandiflorus-it acts on the muscular fibres of heart and arteries. It is also indicated for anxiety and depression due to congestive headaches, heart affections, chest constriction, weak heart, low blood pressure and stabbing pains in heart.
- Convallaria majalis-treats symptoms of low blood pressure like dysponea, tobacco heart (irregular heart pulse), dropsy (oedema - condition characterized by an excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues) and orthopnea (shortness of breath). It also treats angina pectoris (severe pain in the chest), palpitation and rapid and irregular heart pulse.
- Crataegus oxyacantha-it acts on the heart muscles. It treats weakness, extreme dysponea, feeble pulse, angina pectoris, cyanosis (bluish discoloration of the skin due to poor circulation) etc.
- Lobelia inflata-treats vertigo, dysponea, vomiting, nausea and arrhythmia (heart beats with an irregular or abnormal rhythm).
- Valeriana officinalis-treats over sensitiveness, spasms, nervous affections and convulsive (jerky) movements of diaphragm.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed, Angioton should be taken as follows|
|Interactions||No interactions between Schwabe Angioton drops and other products are known.|
|Side effects||No side effects of Schwabe Angioton drops are known.|
|Contra-indications||No contradictions of Schwabe Angioton drops are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|