Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Schwabe Alpha-CF tablets are commonly indicated for symptoms of cold and cough, a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs and available in tablets form. It has key ingredients like aconitum napellus, bryonia etc that acts on cold, influenza, catarrh (excessive discharge or build-up of mucus in the nose or throat) associated with body ache and headache.
Cold and cough, catarrah, influenza, associated headache and bodyache.
The common Symptoms of cold and cough include profuse watery discharge, headache and sneezing. Cold and influenza (flu) is commonly caused by infections due to viruses. The condition is also known as acute coryza. Influence also known as flu is specific acute illness that is caused by group of myxoviruses. Symptoms include fever associated with general aches and pains, vomiting and nausea.
Each tablet for 250 mg of Schwabe Alpha-CF tablets contains: Aconitium napellus 3x 25 mg; Bryonia alba 3x 25 mg; Eupatorium perfoliatum 1x 25mg; Gelsemium semp 3x 25 mg; Ipecacuanha 3x 25mg ; Phosphorus 6x 25mg; Eucalyptus globulus 2x 10mg; Excipients Q.S. to 250 mg
How the ingredients in Schwabe Alpha-CF tablets work?
The key properties in Schwabe Alpha-CF tablets are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of cold and cough
- Aconitum napellus-treats mental and physical restlessness associated with fever and weakness. It also treats complaints caused due to exposure to cold, dry weather etc. It is indicated to treat pain at root of nose, nose dry or with the scanty water coryza, dry mucus membrane, red throat etc.
- Bryonia Alba-treats muscle aches, dry mucus membrane, dry cough, physical weakness, swelling and rheumatic pains. It also treats irritability, headaches, mouth dryness, excessive thirst, larynx soreness etc.
- Eupatorium perfoliatum-treats symptoms of cold and cough like febrile (symptoms of a fever) diseases, headache, influenza, bone pain, coryza with hoarsenes and sneezing etc.
- Gelsemium sempervirens-treats vertigo (sensation of weariness), muscular weakness, head heaviness, headaches, sneezing, fever, dry cough etc.
- Ipecacuanha-treats irritation in stomach and chest. It also treats coryza with nausea, dyspnoea (difficult breathing) etc.
- Phosphorus-treats malfunctioning metabolism, neuralgia (intense, typically intermittent pain along the course of a nerve), sore throat etc.
- Eucalyptus globulus treats catarrhal processes, fever, influenza, stuffy nose, chronic catarrhal dysponea, palpitations (irregular heartbeat) etc.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, at acute stage take 1 tablet of Schwabe Alpha CF Tablets every hour upto 12 tablets of Schwabe Alpha-CF daily and subsequently 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times per day over an extended period of time. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.|
|Size||40 tablets in blister pack of 4*10|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Side Effects||No side effects of Schwabe Alpha-CF tablets are known.|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications for the use of Schwabe Alpha-CF tablets are known.|
|Interactions||No interactions between Schwabe Alpha-CF tablets and other products are known.|