Schwabe Alpha CF tablets for Cold, Catarrah, Flu
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Schwabe Alpha CF homeopathy tablets
- For prompt relief from cold & flu
- Effective in influenza (flu), headache & body ache
- Controls profuse expectoration of thin watery discharge, coryza and irritative cough
- Helps overcome physical and mental restlessness and feeling of weakness
- Gives a sense of well-being
Composition of Alpha CF (Cold And Flu)
Aconitum napellus 3x 25 mg: Coryza much sneezing, Red, dry, constricted, numb, prickling, burning, stinging, Cough, dry, short, hacking.
Bryonia alba 3x 25 mg: Dryness, sticking on swallowing, scraped and constricted. Tough mucus in larynx and trachea, loosened only after much hawking; worse coming into warm room.
Eupatorium perfoliatum 1x 25 mg: Coryza, with sneezing. Influenza, with great soreness of muscles and bones. Chronic loose cough, chest sore.
Gelsemium sempervirens 3x 25 mg: Sneezing; fullness at root of nose. Watery, excoriating discharge. Acute coryza, with dull headache and fever.
Ipecacuanha 3x 25 mg: Coryza, with stoppage of nose and nausea. Epistaxis.
Phosphorus 6x 25mg: Chronic catarrh, with small hemorrhages; handkerchief is always bloody.
Eucalyptus globulus 2x 10 mg: Stuffed up sensation in nose, Considerable coryza ; cold in head. Thin, watery coryza. Chronic catarrh of nasal passages, even when purulent and fetid breath. Eucalyptus (Nilgiri oil) is an expectorant, decongestant, antiviral, antiseptic, and analgesic properties. Dr Anand Eucalyptus oil is also used to ease cold symptoms and provide respiratory health benefits.
Direction of use of Alpha CF (Cold And Flu)
Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, at acute stage take 1 tablet every hour upto 12 tablets daily and subsequently 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times per day over an extended period of time. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects of Alpha CF (Cold And Flu)
- No side effects of Alpha - CF are known.
- Contra-indications of Alpha CF (Cold And Flu)
- No contra-indications for the use of Alpha - CF are known.
- Interactions of Alpha CF (Cold And Flu)
- No interactions between Alpha - CF and other products are known.