Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Zerogrype drops from SBL
Indications of Zerogrype: Colic in infants and children, flatulence, irritability, poor appetite & associated complaints.
An efficacious homeopathic remedy for infants and children suffering from griping pain, eructation, acidity, flatulence and indigestion. It relieves troubles of babies during dentition and diarrhea.
शिशु को बदहजमी, पेट फूलना, पेट खराब और पेट दर्द की समस्या से राहत दें
Colic in Babies
Colic is when a healthy baby cries a lot for a longer time than most babies. olicky babies often cry from 6 p.m. to midnight. Colicky crying is louder, more high-pitched, and more urgent sounding than regular crying. It may be due to digestion problems or a sensitivity to something in the baby's formula or that a nursing mom is eating. It is a common condition and is estimated to affect up to 1 in 5 infants during their first few months. All infants cry for various reasons, including hunger, cold, tiredness, heat, or because the diaper needs changing
Gripe water benefits
Here are some potential benefits of gripe water for babies:
- Gas and Colic Relief: Gripe water might help alleviate gas and colic-related symptoms in infants. Some formulations contain herbs like fennel, ginger, and chamomile that are believed to have mild digestive benefits.
- Soothing: Gripe water's mild sweetness and pleasant flavor can have a soothing effect on babies, potentially helping them calm down during periods of fussiness.
- Hiccups: Some parents use gripe water to help relieve baby hiccups, as the combination of herbs and sodium bicarbonate might help relax the diaphragm.
- Teething Discomfort: Gripe water is sometimes used to provide relief from teething discomfort, although this isn't one of its primary intended uses.
- Digestive Aid: Some gripe water formulations contain ingredients that are believed to support digestion, although scientific evidence for these claims is limited.
Other Indications of Zerogrype
- Irritability and Crying in children, constipation is relieved with help of Bakson Gripe Aid Drops
- Itching around anus with redness and at times mild fever is relieved.
- Provides relief from gastrointestinal troubles in infants.
- Provides soothing colic to babies, some also for hiccups and flatulence, teething pain,
Composition of Zerogrype: Chamomilla vulgaris, Magnesium phosphoricum
Action of Composition used in Zerogrype:
- Chamomilla vulgaris - 3x - 10% v/v: Griping in region of navel, and pain in small of back. Flatulent colic, after anger, with red cheeks and hot perspiration. Hepatic colic. Pressive pain in stomach, as from a stone.
- Magnesium phosphoricum - 3x - 1% w/v: Flatulent colic, forcing patient to bend double; relieved by rubbing, warmth, pressure; accompanied with belching of gas, which gives no relief. Bloated, full sensation in abdomen.
Alcohol Content - 9% v/v
Dosage/Directions for use of Zerogrype: New born (up to 1 month): 1/2 teaspoonful 3 times a day.
Infants: 5 drops, 3-4 times a day.
Children: 10 drops, 3-4 times a day.
Other homeopathy gripe water similar to ZeroGrype
Wheezal Baby Bliss Gripe water
Bakson Gripe Aid Drops for stomach distress in Infants
Medisynth Gripkoll Drops, Gripe relief for Infants, Children
Bhargava Gripva forte Syrup - Gripe Mixture