Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Sbl Wipeclear Acne Lotion is an excellent antiseptic lotion and which clears acne, pimples, boils and blotches
Sbl Wipeclear Acne Lotion is indicated for Acne vulgaris. Papules, pustules and comedones on face, arms and back. It is an In-house clinically proven product composed with highly effective homoeopathic medicines for the treatment of acne and comedones.
Acne is a very commonly found skin ailment. It starts when greasy secretions from the skin's sebaceous glands (oil glands), dead skin or bacteria plug the tiny openings for hair follicles. Most of them form on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Most people with acne are aged between 12 and 25 but some older and younger people are also affected. Boys are more commonly affected than girls. The severity can range from mild to severe.
- Family history
- Hormonal changes
- Oily skin
- A diet high in refined sugars or carbohydrates
- Some medications
- Berberis aquifolium Q:
- Bellis perennis Q
- Echinacea angustifolia Q
- Ledum palustre Q
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Sbl Wipeclear Acne Lotion
- Berberis aquifolium Q: Acne, blotches and pimples on face. Clears the complexion. Dry, rough and scaly skin.
- Bellis perennis Q: Acne & Boils. Skin sensitive to touch.
- Echinacea angustifolia Q: Fine eruptions on forehead and cheeks. Small red pimples on neck and face. Excellent as a cleansing agent and antiseptic wash.
- Ledum palustre Q: Acne on forehead, sticking pain therein. Red and tuberous eruptions on face and forehead, like those of drunkards, with shooting pain when touched. Pimples and furunculi on forehead.
|Contraindications||No known contraindications|
|Form||Lotion, Bottle of 30 ml|
|Application||Apply twice a day using a clean cotton swab after washing the affected area|