SBL’s Herbal Henna for natural conditioning with natural herbs pack 4 Get 40% off
Rs. 260.00 Rs. 156.00
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
SBL’s Herbal Henna is a herbal alternative to chemical hair dyes. It is prepared using fresh hand-picked henna leaves with added benefits of various herbs for natural conditioning and coloring. Regular use of SBL’s Herbal Henna gives strength, volume, softness, and shine to hair and helps in the complaint of dandruff
- Lawsonia inermis (Natural Henna)
- Emblica officinalis (Amla)
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera)
- Acacia concinna (Shikakai)
- Nardostachys Jatamansi (Jatamansi)
- Eclipta prostrata (Bhringraj)
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi)
- Gives natural color
- Makes hair silky and smooth
- Reduces dandruff
Directions for Use:
- Wash hair with shampoo making them oil-free and dry.
- Soak SBL’s Herbal Henna in lukewarm water for 2-3 hours, mix it making a fine paste.
- Apply it using a brush ensuring that it has been applied to the hair evenly.
- Comb through the hair so as to enable the paste to reach the roots of the hair.
- Allow it to dry for 1-2 hours and rinse the hair thoroughly with water.
- You may add oil/curd for extra softness.
- Put for a longer duration for a darker color.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision
Related productsView all
Dr.Reckeweg R Drops 25% Off
SBL Arnica Montana Herbal Shampoo 40% off
From Rs. 90.00
Hahnemann Dilutions, Mother Tincture Offer 50% Off
From Rs. 227.00
Hevert Stress Relief Tablets 40% Off