Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About SBL Nixocid Tablets
SBL Nixocid Tablets for Acidity and Indigestion is indicated to relieve burning sensation in the stomach, reduces gas formation. thereby, relieving signs and symptoms of acidity effectively.
- Stomach cancer. This is rare.
- Gastroparesis, a condition where the stomach doesn't empty properly. It often happens to people with diabetes.
- Stomach infections
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Pancreatitis, an inflamed pancreas
- Thyroid disease
SBL Nixocid Tablets Indications: Heartburn, sour eructation, flatulence, burning sensation in stomach, gastritis, gastric ulcers.
Tip: For effective results take SBL Nixocid Tablets with Wheezal Digestilex Digestive Tonic for Indigestion, Constipation
SBL Nixocid Tablets Ingredients: Natrum phosphoricum 3x, Carbo vegetabilis 6x, Robinia pseudacacia 3x, Lycopodium clavatum 3x.
Action of Composition used in Nixocid:
- Natrum phosphoricum 3x: Natrum Phos is the pH balancer of acid conditions. A lack of proper balance of the alkaline Natrum Phosphate in gastric enzyme activity will allow fermentations and retard (slowdown) digestion. It regulates the Bile production. Natrum Phos helps restore enzyme balance and relieve acidity, heartburn, dyspepsia, gas, distention or bloating, flatulence, etc.
- Lycopodium clavatum - 3x: Dyspepsia due to farinaceous and fermentable food, cabbage, beans, Eating ever so little creates fullness.
- Carbo vegetabilis - 6x: Eructations after eating and drinking. Temporary relief from belching. Rancid, sour, or putrid eructations. Eructations after eating and drinking. Temporary relief from belching. Rancid, sour, or putrid eructations.
- Robinia pseudacacia - 3x: The gastric symptoms with acidity are well marked. The acidity of Robinia is accompanied by frontal headache. Intensely acrid eructations.
Side effects of SBL Nixocid Tablet: No adverse side effects or contra indications. In case of accidental overdose, give plenty of fluids. Keep away from children
Price: Rs 140 (25 Gms), Rs.785 (450 Gms) Get 15% off for best price
Compare SBL Nixocid Tablets with similar homeopathy indigestion tablets
- BBP Dyspepsin Tablets for Hyperacidity, Indigestion, Flatulence
- Natrum Sulphuricum Biochemic Tablet for Indigestion, Constipation, Flatulence, liver diseases
- Wheezal Gastrolex Tablets for Indigestion, Gastric Ailments
- Blooume 36 Gastronol Tablets, Acidity, Indigestion and Gas
- Schwabe Alpha Acid Tablets for Indigestion Hyperacidity, Heartburn
|Dosage||Adults 2 tablets 3-4 times a day or in acute condition 2-3 hourly. Children|
|Symptoms||Abdominal Pain, Heartburn, Belching, Acidity,Flatulence, Indigestion,|
|Form||Tablets, 25 gms, 450 Gms|