Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About SBL Nixocid Syrup
SBL Nixocid homeopathy Syrup is indicated to relieve burning sensation in the stomach and reduces gas formation. thereby, relieving signs and symptoms of acidity effectively.
Nixocid restores the pH of stomach that can be disturbed due to alcoholism, smoking, stress, anxiety, spicy foods, irregular eating habits and prolonged ingestion of NSAIDs leading to hyperacidity. Nixocid relieves hyperacidity and associated symptoms by normalising the pH level of stomach.
Acidity : Acidity in the stomach results in burning sensation felt in the stomach and chest along with gas formation and sour belching. Acidity is caused by excess intake of alcohol, smoking, spicy foods, irregular eating habits and prolonged use of pain killers. Stress and anxiety is commonly associated with acidity. Symptoms can be: pain in middle of the abdomen after eating or remaining empty stomach, nausea, burning sensation in stomach and chest(heartburn), sour belching. SBL's nixocid provides relief from burning sensation in the stomach and reduces gas formation. Thereby, relieving signs and symptoms of acidity effectively.
Tip: You may relieve acidity at home naturally by boiling some mint leaves in water and having a glass of this after meals. Sucking on a piece of clove is another effective remedy. For effective results take BBP dyspepsin tablets along with Nixocid syrup
Indications of Nixocid: Heartburn, sour eructation, flatulence, burning sensation in stomach, gastritis, gastric ulcers.
Compare SBL Nixocid Syrup with similar Homeopathy hyperacidity, indigestion, Gas syrups like
- Schwabe Dizester Digestive Tonic for acidity, dyspepsia, flatulence
- Allen Gastropep Sugar Free Syrup for Hyperacidity, Eructation, Heart burn
- Bakson Gastro Aid Syrup for hyperacidity, nausea, diarrhoea
- Wheezal Gastrolex Elixir Syrup for Dyspepsia, Heartburn, Indigestion
- Hahnemann pharma Super Digesto Syrup for Indigestion, Acidity
- Medisynth Jondila Sugar Free Syrup, indigestion, acidity, appetite loss
Composition of SBL Nixocid Syrup: Natrum phosphoricum 3x, Carbo vegetabilis 6x, Robinia pseudacacia 3x, Lycopodium clavatum 3x.
Action of Composition used in Nixocid:
- Natrum phosphoricum 3x: Natrum Phos is the pH balancer of acid conditions. A lack of proper balance of the alkaline Natrum Phosphate in gastric enzyme activity will allow fermentations and retard (slowdown) digestion. It regulates the Bile production. Natrum Phos helps restore enzyme balance and relieve acidity, heartburn, dyspepsia, gas, distention or bloating, flatulence, etc.
- Lycopodium clavatum - 3x: Dyspepsia due to farinaceous and fermentable food, cabbage, beans, Eating ever so little creates fullness.
- Carbo vegetabilis - 6x: Eructations after eating and drinking. Temporary relief from belching. Rancid, sour, or putrid eructations. Eructations after eating and drinking. Temporary relief from belching. Rancid, sour, or putrid eructations.
- Robinia pseudacacia - 3x: The gastric symptoms with acidity are well marked. The acidity of Robinia is accompanied by frontal headache. Intensely acrid eructations.
Side effects of SBL Nixocid Syrup: No adverse side effects or contra indications. In case of accidental overdose, give plenty of fluids. Keep away from children
Price: Rs 105 (115 ml), Rs.260 (500ml) Get 15% off for best price
|Dosage||1-2 teaspoonful of SBL Nixocid Syrup Acidity and Indigestion 3 to 4 times a day.|
|Form||Liquid, 115 ml & 500ml sealed bottle|