Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Mercurius Iodatus Flavus Homeopathy Trituration Tablets
Also known as: MIF, Merc Iod Flav
(Proto-iodide Of Mercury, Mercurius Proto Iodatus, Merc iod flav, Mercurius protochloratum, Iodatus flavus, Mercurius protoiodatum)
The Iodide of Mercury acts especially upon the glands and mucous membranes of the throat.
Uses of Mercurius Iodatus Flavus (3X - 6X)
Merc Iod flavus is useful in sore throat, especially in the Diphtheritic Sore throat or Follicular tonsillitis.
Common symptoms of Mercurius Iodatus Flavum (3X - 6X)
Throat complaints with constant desire to swallow.
Important indicated symptoms of Mercurius Iodatus Flavus (3x - 6X)
- Throat affections, with greatly swollen glands and characteristic coating of tongue.
- Induration (swelling) remains long time. Swollen inguinal glands, large and hard.
- Bad breath in the Mouth.
- Sensation of lump in the throat.
- Mammary affections, with tendency to much warm perspiration and gastric disturbances.
during rest on right side, at night
In the open air, during day.
Reactions with Mercurius Iodatus Flavus (3x - 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Mercurius Iodatum Flavus (3X - 6X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.