Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About SBL's Insulin Tablets:
SBL Insulin tablets are a remedy that is useful in the treatment of symptoms of diabetes. It also addresses skin complaints of acne, carbuncles, erythema, and itching eczema. It helps in resolving the boils and reducing varicose ulceration.
- Made from purest grade HMS lactose imported from Holland. Additionally Tested for efficacy (Light absorption, Specific optical rotation through polarimeter)
- Unifrom dispersal of medicament in tablets is ensured through proper trituration of the salts in the right proportion
- The tablets are tested for optimal disintegration time, hardness, average weight, friability
- Packed in neutral glass bottles, have high therapeutic efficacy.
- Insulinum helps to maintain the blood sugar at a normal level and the urine remains free of sugar.
- It helps in restoring the lost ability to oxidize carbohydrates and again storing glycogen in the liver.
- It helps to regulate the Insulin in the body helping to control the sugar levels and reducing the sugar excretion in urine.
Directions For Use:
- Put tablets into the mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets, four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily or as advised by your physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep away from children
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.
Presentation: 25 & 450gms