Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Hekla Lava Homeopathy Trituration Tablets
Hekla lava has powerful action on bones, especially bones of the head,jaws, teeth and legs. It is effective for osteosarcoma, exostosis, and osteitis, in these conditions it arrested and prevent recurrence. Heckla lava has marked action upon the jaw bones. Abscess or enlargement of of jaw bone after tooth extraction. Enlargement of maxillary bone. It is a valuable remedy in exostosis, gum abscess, toothaches and difficult dentition, nodosities, and decay of bones. Bone necrosis. Necrosis and sinus after mastoid operation. Facial neuralgia from decayed teeth and after extraction.
Patient profile of Hekla Lava
Features of Hekla Lava (3X - 6X) Tablet
• Made from purest grade HMS lactose imported from Holland. Additionally Tested for efficacy (Light absorption, Specific optical rotation through polarimeter)
• Unifrom dispersal of medicament in tablets is ensured through proper trituration of the salts in right proportion
• The tablets are tested for optimal disintegration time, hardness, average weight, friability
• Packed in neutral glass bottles, have high therapeutic efficacy.
Brands: Available in SBL and Schwabe brands in 25Gms and 450 Gms
Info about Hekla Lava (3X - 6X)
|Uses||• Toothache and in swellings about the jaws.
• In gum-abscess from decayed teeth, and with apparently good results in difficult teething.
• It is a remarkable remedy for Plantar Fascitis and Heel Spurs.
• Hekla Lava also provides relief for heel pain, exostosis (outgrowth of cartilagenous tissue of bone).
|Common Symptoms||• Chronic headache with vertigo.
• Neuralgic pains in cavities from which teeth had been extracted
• Glandular swelling with hardness( cervical glands)
• Hekla Lava can be tried in cases of bunions. (Bunions occurs when one of the bones in the toes, usually the big toe, begins to grow in toward the other toes with a boney bump at the site).
|Important Indicated symptoms||• Nasal bones ulcerated, Nasal polyps.
• Toothache with swelling about jaws. Marked action on the Jaws.
• After extraction of carious wisdom tooth pain in wound, in various localities in head and face, so severe that he cannot eat or sleep.
• Bone, especially a marked action on the jaw, and it is mostly employed for bony tumors and inflammation.
• The glands in the region of the bone are often enlarged.
• All swellings are generally painful to touch.
• Tumors in general, Nodosities, caries of bones, Osteitis, periostitis.
• Bone necrosis (premature death of cells and living tissue) .
• Necrosis and sinus, after mastoid operation.
|Side effects, Contra Indications of||It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.|
|Dosage||• Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
• Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
• Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
• In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
• In severe painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
• In chronic affections one to four doses daily or as advised by your physician
|Guidelines||Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.