Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
SBL Homeopathy Drops No. 9 - Your Natural Solution for Cough Relief!
Are you tired of the relentless cough and its bothersome symptoms? Say goodbye to cough-related discomfort with SBL Drops No. 9, a powerful homoeopathic formulation designed to provide effective relief without any adverse effects.
Why Choose SBL Drops No. 9?
Don't let a nagging cough disrupt your daily life. Trust SBL Drops No. 9 to provide fast and effective relief, naturally. Rediscover comfort and peace of mind while staying true to the principles of homoeopathy.
Try SBL Drops No. 9 today and experience the difference! Say hello to a healthier, cough-free you!
Medical Bulletin - SBL Drops No 9
SBL Drops No. 9 is clinically proven homeopathic formulation which relieves a cough & the associated signs & symptoms effectively without producing any adverse effects
Coughing can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. Examples include normal clearing of airways, irritants such as smoke and gas, tobacco use or improperly swallowing food and liquids.
Sometimes, throat irritation can cause near-constant throat clearing, coughing, hoarseness, or painful swallowing. A dry throat is often a sign of a head cold, dehydration, or sleeping with your mouth open, especially during winter. Allergies can cause a dry cough (no phlegm or mucus) or wet cough (very phlegmy),
Tip: Know the top homeopathic medicines for cough treatment here
SBL Drops No 9 Indications
- Dry productive cough
- rattling cough
- Pain in throat and chest with dryness
- Cough associated with irritation and dryness in throat.
- Post nasal discharge
SBL Drops No 9 Composition & benefits of ingredients
- Blatta orientalis 3x
- Ipecacuanha 3x
- Bryonia alba 3x
- Zingiber officinalis 2x
Action of ingredients used in Drops No 9
- Blatta Orientalis 3x- Severe attacks of coughing with dyspnea. Dr Vikas Sharma saysBlatta Orientalis is prescribed for a cough with difficult respiration and pus-like mucus. It is more suitable to fat persons. Patient get worse in the rainy weather. Medicine prepared from Talapoka i.e., Indian cockroach belonging to the family orthpetra. This medicine is proved by Dr D N Ray of Calcutta. Leading symptom for use of Blatta Orie is Dyspnoea , threatened suffocation. acute cases of asthma and bronchitis, rattling of mucous, aggravated by lying down.
- Ipecacuanha 3x- Dry spasmodic cough with pain in head and stomach, nausea and vomiting
- Bryonia alba 3x- Dry cough with vomiting and stitches in the side of the chest. Cough excited by tickling of throat
- Zingiber Officinalis 2x- Dry cough with pain in chest and difficulty in breathing and difficult expectoration.
Dosage of SBL Drops No 9: Adult: 10 drops in the cup of water 4 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Children: 5 Drops in the cup of water 4 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.