SBL Drops No.6 for isindicationsfor joint painarthritis, sprain, swelling, joint and muscle pain.
Joint pain refers to discomfort, aches and soreness in any of the body's joints. It is a common complaint and can range from mild to severe. It may go away after a few weeks (acute), or last for several weeks or months (chronic). Even short-term pain and swelling in the joints can affect the quality of life.
- Inflammatory conditions like arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis
- Infectious diseases like influenza
SBL Drops No.6 for Joint Pain is an in-house clinically proven formulation for relieving the pain in joints.
SBL Drops No.6 for Joint Pain composition and indications of individual component
- Berberis vulgaris 3x: Arthritic and rheumatic affections.Painradiates and is worse during standing and active exercise.
- Dulcamara 3x:Low backache and stiffness of neck after exposure to cold. The rheumatic troubles are induced by damp cold andrelieved by moving about.
- Nux vomica 4x: Cracking in knee-joints during motion. Pains worse from motion and contact.
- Rhododendron 3x : Acute inflammatory swelling of joints. Pain wanders from one joint to another. Pain reappears by change of weather.
- Rhus toxicodendron 6x : Pain and stiffness in joints. Hot, painful swelling of joints. Tenderness about knee-joint. Lameness, stiffness and paralyzed sensation in joints, from sprains, over-lifting or over-stretching.
SBL Drops No.6 for Joint Pain Dosage:10-15 drops in 1/4cup of water, 3-4 timesadayorasprescribedbythephysician.
Presentation: Bottle of 30 ml
No known contra-indications.
|Dosage||10-15 SBL Drops No.6 drops in 1/4- cup of water, 3-4 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.|