Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Drops No.5
Sbl Drops No.5 for Cervical Pain is an in-house clinically proven formulation for prompt relief in cervical pain and associated symptoms.
For pain in neck, shoulders and back of head. Stiffness, difficulty in movement of neck, vertigo and numbness in arms and fingers.
Cervical pain (neck pain) is a commonly encountered complaint which may be experienced by both male and female and young or old. Everyday wear and tear may start these changes due to faulty everyday routine, including prolonged computer work, acquiring poor posture etc. Inflammation of the vertebral joints which primarily affects the axial skeleton is also one of the causes of neck and shoulder pain. Over time these changes can press down on (compress) one or more of the nerve roots resulting in painful condition.
In advanced cases, there may be abnormal growths or spurs on the bones of the spine (vertebrae).
- Working on computers for long
- Poor posture ( bending of the neck while reading)
- Driving for long hours
- Lifting weights, exercise
- H/o injury
- Severe arthritis/ osteoporosis
- Family history
- Pain in neck, around shoulder blade which may extend down the arm
- Neck stiffness
- Numbness, 'pins and needles' sensation in part or whole of the arm
- Muscle weakness
• Bryonia alba 3x
• Cimicifuga racemosa 3x
• Colocynthis 3x
• Hypericum perforatum 3x
• Ledum palusre 3x
• Ruta graveolens 3x
Mode of action of individual ingredients in SBL Drops No.5
- Bryonia alba 3x: Painful stiffness in nape of neck. Vertigo on stooping and raising the head.
- Cimicifuga racemosa 3x: Spine very sensitive, especially upper part, from using arms in typing. Stiffness and contraction in neck and back.
- Colocynthis 3x: Pain and tension in the neck and shoulder-blades. Vertigo on turning the head quickly.
- Hypericum perforatum 3x: A great remedy for injuries to nerves. Pain in nape of neck. Cervical vertebrae very sensitive to the touch.
- Ledum palustre 3x: Painful stiffness of the cervical muscles relieved by moving neck. Vertigo when walking, with tendency to fall.
- Ruta graveolens 3x: Pain in nape of neck and in the shoulder-blades. Sharp, tearing pain in the nerves.
|Dosage||10-15 SBL Drops No.5 drops in 1/4th cup of water, 3-4 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Contra Indications||No known contraindications of Sbl Drops No.5|
|Form||Liquid, Bottle of 30 ml.|