Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About drop no 10
Women encounter a change of life usually during the age of 45 and 55, although it may occur as early as in 30s or 40s and as late as 60s. All women undergo this physiological transition in their lives. It is not a disease but an inevitable normal process when women's reproductive phase of life ends. The symptoms a patient encounters due to this physiological change in the body are as follows-
- Hot flashes, palpitation
- Night sweats
- Irritability, anxiety, mood swings, depression, insomnia, headache
- Dry vagina
- Difficulty in concentrating, mental confusion
- Stress incontinence, urge incontinence
- Osteoporotic symptoms
- Cimicifuga racemosa 3x,
- Arnica montana 3x,
- Crataegus oxyacantha Q,
- Janosia ashoka 3x,
- Sanguinaria canadensis 3x.
Mode of actions of individual component in SBL Drops No 10
- Cimicifuga racemosa 3x: Has a wide action upon the uterus and ovaries. Heart troubles from reflex symptoms of uterus or ovaries. Pelvic spasms.
- Arnica montana 3x: Beating and palpitation of the heart. Depression of spirits and absence of mind. Despondency and hopelessness. Indifference.
- Crataegus oxyacantha Q: Acts on muscle of heart, and is a heart tonic. Is a sedative in cross, irritable patients with cardiac symptoms. Pulse accelerated, irregular, feeble, intermittent. Palpitation and rapid action-of heart.
- Janosia ashoka 3x - Useful in menopause. Delayed, irregular, scanty menses; palpitations
- Sanguinaria canadensis 3x - Climacteric ailments; flushes of heat and leucorrhoea; burning of palms and soles; compelled to throw off bedclothes; painful enlargement of breasts. Palpitation of heart. Headaches return at climacteric; every seventh day.
Contraindications: No known contraindications
10 drops in 1/4th cup of water 4 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Bottle of 30ml