Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Daphne Indica
SBL Daphne Indica 1X Tablets is indicated for Tobacco addiction and associated complaints like decreased appetite, raised blood pressure, sweating, nausea and diarrhoea.
Tobacco is smoked in the form of beedis, cigarettes, hooka, hookli, chhutta, dhumti or chillum. It is used in a number of smokeless forms also, which include betel quid chewing, mishri, khaini, gutka, snuff and as an ingredient of pan masala. More than 60 of these chemicals are known to cause cancer. Over time, a person/user becomes physically and emotionally dependent on tobacco. It is the nicotine in tobacco that is addictive, and causes adverse damage to the body.
Daphne Indica is an efficient homoeopathic medicine to reduce craving for tobacco.
All smokers are at extra risk for
- Cardiovascular disorders like coronary heart disease, peripheral vascular disease, aortic aneurysm etc.
- Respiratory disorders like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), chronic bronchitis, emphysema, pneumonia, influenza (the "flu") and common cold.
- Gastrointestinal disorders like peptic ulcers, chronic bowel disease (Crohn's disease) etc.
- Tooth decay (cavities), Gum disease
- Sleep problems (falling asleep inappropriately and/or frequent
- Thyroid disease (Grave's Disease)
- Cancer of mouth, throat, voice box, lungs, bladder, stomach, colon, rectum, blood etc, pancreas, kidney
Each tablet contains 250 mg of Daphne indica
|Dosage||Adults: 2 tablets three times daily or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Contraindications||No known contraindications.|
|Form||Tablets, Bottle of 25 g|