Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Anti-Smoking drops
Homeopathic medicine Dr.Reckeweg R 77 drops is popularly used to treat effects of quitting smoking through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like agaricus, Echinacea angustifolia etc that act as anti smoking drops. It is indicated for withdrawal of smokers, headaches due to smoking, smokers hangover and vasoconstriction. It also addresses stomach pain, nausea, arrhythmic palpitations (irregular heartbeat), constipation and liver complaints. It treats tympanitis (painful problem caused by inflammation of the middle ear), function disturbances of connective tissues, endocrinum and vascular disturbances.
For withdrawal of smokers, smokers hangover, headache caused by smoking too much and thus arisen vasoconstriction, nausea, pain in the stomach, constipation, arrhythmic palpitation (beating of the heart), liver complaints, tympanitis. Disturbances of the function of the connective tissues. Disturbances of the endocrinum, vascular disturbances, smoker's leg.
The after effects of quitting smoking are primarily the body withdrawal reaction from non supply of nicotine. This may last anywhere between 8-12 weeks before the person becomes normal again. However during this time the person may suffer from symptoms that include nausea, fatigue, drowsiness, and insomnia, headache, anxiety, and a craving for more tobacco. Smoking harms almost all the body organs. Around 87 percent of lung cancer deaths are caused due to smoking. It also a leading cause of other cancers and health problems such as lung disease, blood vessel diseases, heart strokes etc. Smoking related deaths are mainly caused due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cancers and heart diseases. 8 out of 10 deaths that are due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease are caused by smoking. Smoking can affects mens sperms that reduces fertility and increases risk of miscarriages and birth defects. Smoking also affects teeth, gums, bone health etc. It causes type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis etc. Symptoms involved during the withdrawal of smoking habits include anxiety, craving, headaches, restlessness, irritability, difficulty with concentration, hunger etc. Conditions that are worsen due to smoking are colds, flu, asthma, chest infections, nose inflammation (rhinitis), hyperthyroidism, optic nerve inflammation (optic neuritis) etc. Average life reduces by 10 years of a long term smoker.
Agaricus D5, Echinacea Angustifolia D10, Natrium Chloratum D2, Robinia D6, Tabacum D4,
Mode of action of ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 77
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 77 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat effects of quitting smoking
- Agaricus-treats circulatory disturbances, liver bloated and irregular heartbeats. It also treats coated tongue, nausea and stomach pain.
- Echinacea angustifolia-it strengthens resistance power and internal antiseptic with the influence on lymphatic system. It stimulates the detoxification mechanisms.
- Natrium chloratum-it treats effects of quitting smoking such as temporal headaches, constipation with dry and hard stools and arrhythmic palpitations.
- Robinia-treats stomach pain caused due to excess smoking and acid gastritis.
- Tabacum-acts against the abuse of tobacco with the collapse, perspiration (sweating), paleness, trepidation (fear) and cold limbs. It also treats neuralgia (intermittent pain along course of nerve), vertigo (feeling of weariness), vomiting and nausea. It is specifically effective on arterial and peripheral disturbances.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R77 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R77 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||3 times daily 15-20 drops in some water.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|