Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Calcarea Hypophos 3x Homeopathy Trituration Tablets
(Hypophosphite of Lime)
Calcarea Hypophos Trituration Tablet is a homeopathic medicine primarily used for the treatment of abscesses and anemia. It helps in improving vitality and also corrects digestive orders. It helps in reducing weakness and fatigue and enhances energy levels in the body.
- It is primarily used for the treatment of weariness caused due to loss of bodily fluids
- It is helpful in the treatment of anemia
- Extremely helpful in relieving conditions of complete loss of muscular power
- Treats multiple abscesses over the body or around the joints
- It can be used as a remedial measure for severe headache
- Corrects issues caused due to profuse sweating such as weakness, debility, and loss of strength
- Helpful in restoring appetite in patients who suffer from weakness due to loss of appetite
Uses of Calcarea Hypophosphorosa (3X - 6 X)
- It is used mainly in weak people who suffer from weakness
- In anemia, after loss of body fluids.
- Common symptoms of Calcarea Hypophophorosa (3X - 6 X)
- When there is complete loss of muscular power with loss of desire to move.
- Pallor of skin, seen due to Low hemoglobin.
- Important Indicated symptoms of Calcarea Hypophosphorosa (3X - 6 X)
- Multiple abscesses over the body, or in and around the joints are relieved by this medicine.
- Calcarea Hypophosphorosa helps in headaches, in complaints of pressure on top of head.
- Profuse sweating leading to weakness, debility and loss of strength is well benefited by Calcarea Hypophosphorosa.
- Complaints of coldness of hands and legs.
- Loss of appetite with weakness is checked with Calcarea Hypophosphorosa.
Reactions with Calcarea Hypophosphorosa (3X - 6 X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Calcarea Hypophosphorosa (3X - 6 X)
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Presentation: Available in 3 sizes 20Gms, 25Gms, and 450Gms
Brands: SBL, Schwabe
Directions For Use
Dosage should be directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat