SBLBio-Combination No 15 is indicated for irregular periods, scanty menstruation in young girls, excessive menstruation in elderly women, metrorrhagia, long lasting & profuse menstruation as well as painful menstruation.
SBL on India's Homoeopathic scene is in its non- negotiable focus on quality. SBL excels on this parameter and forever seeks to enhance its lead through technology, Research and Development, and clinical trials. The result is a product that delivers the healing that it promises. The quality assurance system at SBL is constantly being upgraded for reaping benefits in terms of quality and productivity. SBL Bio-Combinations are made with high-grade bio-chemics.
Introduction: Largely depending on endocrine system, menstruation cycle has four phases. Menstruation comprises, the 5-14th day is follicular phase, ovulation occurs on the 15th day in a 28-day cycle and the 16-28 days are the luteal phase.
Abnormalities in the cycle or physiology are the cause of following problems:
- Disturbed rhythm of menstrual cycle.
- Amenorrhoea, absence of menses without an apparent cause.
- Disturbed pattern like a short period of bleeding, excessive bleeding (Menorrhagia).
- Painful menstruation - dymenorrhoea.
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) lethargy, tiredness, malaise, depression, excitability, irritability, headache.
- Impairment of mental and physical activity.
Associated symptoms are depression, neuralgia, muscular and back pain in most of the cases.
Presentation: 25 gms
|Dosage||Adults 4 tablets of SBL Bio-Combination 15, Children 2 tablets, at a time, four times a day at intervals of three hours|