Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Biocombination No 9 Tablets
SBL Bio Combination No.9 Tablets for Dysentery indicated for Dysentery, Pain when stools begin to pass. They contain mucus and blood. There is a constant urge to empty the bowels.
The human body contains 12 Biochemic minerals present in every cell whose correct balance is essential for the proper functioning of body tissues. Noted German biochemist Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schuessler propounded that deficiency in any one mineral would lead to a disturbance in the cell life that creates a favorable environment for bacterial growth and thus illness is created. Tissues salts restore health by removing the mineral imbalances in the body.
Dysentery Increased frequency of stools may be due to ulceration of intestines caused by infection of dysentery bacillus or by amoeba (amoebic dysentery). They are commonly conveyed by infected food, water, by carriers, flies and infected persons due to low standards of hygiene.
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3x
- Kalium muriaticum 3x
- Kalium phosphoricum 3x
- Magnesium phosphoricum 3x in equal proportion
Mode of action of individual ingredients
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3x: It is indicated in first stage of dysentery where stools are watery with or without blood and undigested food. There may be inflammation and low grade of fever.
- Kalium muriaticum 3x: It is indicated for clay colored, white or slimy stools with or without blood. Symptoms are worse due to fatty and rich food.
- Kalium phosphoricum 3x: It is indicated in dysentery where stools consist of pure (bright) blood, patient becomes delirious, abdomen swells and stools may have appearance of rice water.
- Magnesium phosphoricum 3x: It is a known antispasmodic drug for flatulent colic, pain, enteralgia relieved by pressure and warmth.
|Dosage||Adults 4 tablets, children 2 tablets, at a time, four times a day at intervals of three hours.|
|Presentation||25gms and 450gms Tablet|