Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Aurum Muriaticum
Common Name: Chloride of Gold.
Multiple sclerosis. Climacteric Haemorrhages from uterus. Cancer, Tongue as hard as Leather, induration after glossitis. Dropsical states from heart diseases, from liver affetions, palpitaion, suffocation and great weakness. Glandular affections. Warts on tongue and genitals.
Common symptoms of Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
- Ulcers of nose with swelling hard of nose.
- Loosened teeth with gum affections.
- Nausea, loss of appetite, ulceration of uterus and endometriosis.
- Old cases of Multiple joint pains or Gouty pains.
- Pustules (eruptions) on genitals, white discharge that causes itching and ulceration.
Dosage of Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 1 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two
- In severe, painful affections a dose half hour.
- In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Homeopathy Aurum Muriaticum Trituration Tablets 20 Gram packing in 3x, 6x potency
Low Attenuation Trituration Tablets (LATT) from Schwabe
Presentation: Available in 3 sizes 20Gms, 25Gms, and 450Gms
Brands: SBL, Schwabe