Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Antipyrinum 2x, 6x Homeopathy Trituration Tablets
Common Name: Phenazone- a coal tar derivative.
Antipyrinum CH is a Homoeopathic Dilution made from Phenazon. It is reported to be useful in dysmenia, epilepsy, enuresis, headache, scarlatina, urticaria, tinnitus, etc.
Antipyrinum Trituration Tablet is an effective homeopathic remedy which is used in the treatment of multiple health complications such as eczema, redness of eyes, headache, itching and pruritis. It relives burning in the mouth and gums and treats ulceration of lips and tongue.
- Antipyrinum Trituration
- It is primarily used for the treatment of severe ear pain and rashes or itchiness
- Helpful in relieving burning sensation in the mouth and gyms which generally leads to ulceration of lips and tongue
- Relives symptoms associated with eczema, pemphigus, pruritus, urticaria, and internal coldness
- It can also be used to treat conjunctivitis
- Helpful in the treatment of headaches associated with ear pain.
Directions For Use:
Take four tablets four times daily and let it dissolve on the tongue. Do not swallow directly and reduce the dose to half for children under 12 years. Dosage should be directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Presentation: Available in 3 sizes 20Gms, 25Gms, and 450Gms
Brands: SBL, Schwabe