Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Sbl Ammi Visnaga Cream is indicated for depigmented patches, white spots on skin.
Leucoderma, also known as vitiligo, is a rare skin disease characterized by white spots and patches. The white patch or spot is called as leucoderma and when it occurs without any preceding disease it is called Vitiligo.
Under this skin condition, certain parts of the skin gradually lose color leaving behind white patches. This occurs due to loss of melanin, a dark pigment which gives color to skin. It may begin with a small patch but slowly and steadily spreads throughout the body. This is not a dangerous or contagious skin disease.
Ammi visnaga MT 7.5% v/w suitable cream base q.s
Flat spots that range in color from white to pink to tan and brown appear over the upper arms, chest, back, neck and face. They vary greatly in size, from as small as four to five millimeters in diameter to large areas of confluence. Scaling may not be readily evident, but scales may easily be obtained by scraping the affected areas. A mild itch may be present, particularly if a person is sweating or feels hot. When the spots involve the neck or face, it can be very disconcerting.
- Avoid stress and try to relax.
- Do not use hard soaps while bathing.
- Get a sun bath in the early hour for 20-30 minutes.
- Avoid cosmetics like cream, powder and other triggering agents.
- Increase iron deficiency by eating foods such has meat, liver, cereals, beans, lentils and green leafy vegetables.
- Avoid citrus fruits, tamarind, fish, lobsters, crabs and prawns.
- Sodium or salt consumption should be completely stopped during the leucoderma treatment.
|Symptoms||White spots on skin|
|Dosage||Apply the Sbl Ammi Visnaga Cream affected area 2 to 3 times a day.|