Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Acetanilidum 3x Homeopathy Trituration Tablets
Also known as Acetan, Acetani, Acetanilidum (Antifebrinum)
Cyanosis and collapse.
Increased susceptibility to cold.
Important Indicated symptom
Weak, Irregular pulse with blue mucous membranes
Swelling of feet and ankles.
Reactions with Acetanilidum (Antifebrinum)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Acetanilidum
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 1 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two
- In severe, painful affections- a dose half hour.
- In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medication.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.