Sarracenia Purpurea 2 Dram Pills 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Sarracenia purpurea
Sarracenia purpurea (Pitcher-plant) is a remedy for skin problems, eye disorders. Also helpful in sick headache with throbbing pain in various parts, especially in neck, shoulders and head.
Sarracenia Purpurea is available in dilution (30ml and 100ml) in 6C, 3X, 30C, 200C, 1M Potency
- Skin problems
- Eye disorders
- Small Pox (considered most effective)
- Bone pain, Chills, Blurred vision
Active ingredients: Sarracenia Purpurea dilution
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose (Pharma grade sugar globules)
- Pure Cane Sugar Globules (Pharma Grade)
- Prepared the traditional way using hand Succussion,
- Packed in sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
Size: 2 dram Glass Vials