Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Sanguinaria Nitricum Medicated pills
Also known as Nitrate of Sanguinarine (Sanguinarina Nitrica)
Sanguinaria Nitricum as per Boericke Materia Medica
Is of use in polypus of the nose. Acute and chronic catarrh. Acute pharyngitis (Wyethia) Smarting and burning in throat and chest especially under sternum. Influenza. Lachrymation, pains in eyes and head, sore scalp; sensee of obstruction. chronic follicular pharyngitis.
Nose.--Feels obstructed. Profuse, watery mucus, with burning pain. Enlarged turbinates at beginning of hypertrophic process. Secretion scant, tendency to dryness. Small crusts which bleed when removed. Post-nasal secretions adherent to nasopharynx, dislodged with difficulty. Dry and burning nostrils; watery mucus, with pressure over root of nose. Nostrils plugged with thick, yellow, bloody mucus. Sneezing. Rawness and soreness in posterior nares.
Throat.--Rough, dry, constricted, burning. Right tonsil sore, swallowing difficult.
Mouth.--Ulceration on the side of the tongue.
Respiratory.--Short, hacking cough, with expectoration of thick, yellow, sweetish mucus. Pressure behind center of sternum. Dryness and burning in throat and bronchi. Tickling cough. Chronic nasal, laryngeal, and bronchial catarrh. Voice altered, deep, hoarse.
- Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
- Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant. Each vial contains more than 225 pellets, more value for money
Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
Composition: Active ingredients: Sanguinaria Nitricum dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve