Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Salix Alba Mother Tincture Q
Salix alba MT is used for intermittent fever, when there is weakness of digestive organs, haemorrhages. Bark of the plant is used as tonic, astringent and antiperiodic. Decoction given in febrile diseases of rheumatism or gouty origin and also in diarrhoea and dysentery. It is also used when the convalescence is slow. Acts like Aspirin. In central Italy its bark has been applied topically for treat warts.
Salix Alba Mother Tincture is a homoeopathic medicine which is formulated with Salix alba which is also known as the White willow. It is indicated in treating fever. Nervous disorders can also be treated effectively by its use. Based on homoeopathic formulation, it is safe to use.
- Effective in treating paralysis of face and neck region
- It is also useful in curing cerebro spinal injuries
- Useful in treating intermittent fever in old people
- Helps in relieving rise of temperature accompanied by bodyache.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Maintain half an hour gap between food,drink and any other medicines and homoeopathic medicine
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Directions For Use
Take 10-15 drops of mother tincture in half cup of water twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Salix Alba Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.