Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
For all Injuries, Eye strain, Swelling, Nodes on Joints, Fractures
Clinical Indications of Ruta Graveolens:
Ruta has special affinity to tendons, cartilage, and periosteum especially in injuries and effects therefrom are relieved.
Tendency to the formation of deposits in the periosteum, in bone, in tendons, about joints.
Ruta is aggravated from cold, wants everything warm.
Ruta is a painful medicine, but is slow in producing symptoms, hence it of a chronic nature.
Old neuralgias, stinging, tearing, burning pains, especially in the lower extremities, about the eyes; faceaches.
A prolonged use of Ruta 3x has relived the ganglion in front of left wrist as per the literature in Materia medica of Clarke.
Patient Profile: Ruta Graveolens LM potency medicine
Mind and Head:
Apprehensive anxiety, low spirits and mental relaxation.
Throbbing or tearing pain in the forehead is relieved with Ruta.
Benumbed or bruised feeling of side lain on, the patient can be irritable, or the opposite-good-nature.
Weak, pressive-like pain in right eye, with dimness of surrounding objects.
Eyes red, hot, and painful from sewing or reading fine print indicates the medicine Ruta. Eyestrain followed by headache.
Crushed pain in cartilages of the ear is resolved with Ruta.
Mouth and Throat:
Swelling and erysipelas on forehead on the face is relieved.
Sense of a lump in throat during empty swallowing is resolved with Ruta.
Gums bleed easily in Ruta patients.
Stomach and abdomen:
Unquenchable desire for cold water, drinks much, Frequent odorless eructations.
After eating there is sudden nausea ; pinching in stomach after bread and butter indicates Ruta.
Gnawing pain about navel with Colic; with burning pains in children, from worms.
Stool and Rectum:
A powerful action on the rectum is seen in Ruta,Tearing stitches in rectum when sitting
Tearing in rectum and urethra while urinating is relieved with Ruta.
Constipation; from inactivity of rectum or impaction of feces following mechanical injuries indicates Ruta.
Rectum protrudes immediately on attempting a passage indicates Ruta.
Pain in rectum when sitting. Great soreness in rectum as from ulceration. It is a useful remedy in piles and stricture of the rectum.
Pressure on bladder, as if continually full with scanty green urine, Constant urging to urinate, could hardly retain urine.
Ruta is useful in Involuntary micturition at night in bed, and during day when walking.
Varicocele following a strain is resolved.
Very irregular, too early and too profuse menses with Scanty, discharge of blood lasting only two days.
Corrosive white discharge after irregular or suppressed menses is resolved with Ruta.
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.