Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
- Rosemary Officianalis
- Rosemary is an excellent source of iron, calcium and vitamin B6
- Rosemary boosts the immune system and improves blood circulation
- It helps corrects digestive disorders
- It has anti-oxidant properties
- Helps in improving memory and concentration
- Rosemary contains carnosic acid which removes free radicals in the brain
- Promotes healthy psychological functions
Causes & Symptoms for Rosmarinus Officinalis
It has been called Herb of Memory for remembrance. It enhances mental function and memory
Violent pains followed by uterine hemorrhage.
Spasms of chest, cold hands and feet, small, rapid, irregular pulse.
Chilly with icy coldness of lower extremities without thirst, followed by heat
Oppression of breathing is relieved with this remedy.
Mind and Head
Heaviness and dulness of head is relieved with Rosmarinus Officinalis.
Deficient memory, or inability to remember is helped with this remedy.
Menses four days too early indicates Rosmarinus Officinalis
Chill over whole, legs icy cold, no thirst and no subsequent heat.
Side effects of Rosmarinus Officinalis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Rosmarinus Officinalis
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Rosmarinus Officinalis
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication
Directions For Use:
Take 10 drops of Rosmarinus Officina Dilution in half cup water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat