Check Pincode Serviceability
Outside India: 5-10 business days
REPL Dr. Advice No 83 (Phthisical Fever) (30ml)
Also known as REPL 83, Phthisis (tuberculosis), Fever
Phthisis also called tuberculosis is due to ulceration of the lung. A person with Phthisis is gripped by slow fever, whose kin are phthisical, is narrow-chested, coughs often but brings up little, has foul pus hidden in his chest.
Dr. Advice No. 83 (Phthisical Fever) Composition (Ingredients):
- Kali Carbonicum 30x
- Stannum Metallicum 6x
- Silica 6x
- Ipecacuanha 6x
- Baptisia Tinctoria Q
- Aconitum Napellus 6x
Phthisis mucosa, Heat all-time, exhausting night- sweats, Debility is very marked, especially of chronic bronchial and pulmonary conditions.
Mode of Action:
- Kali Carbonicum 30x: Body heat with whooping cough chillness generally in the morning.
- Stannum Metallicum 6x: Heavy pressure in the chest, Chill every forenoon.
- Silica 6x: Nocturnal, suffocation cough, acrid mucus Violent chill, evening, in bed.
- Ipecacuanha 6x: Slight Chillness, Rattling noise in the bronchial tubes when drawing breath.
- Baptisia Tinctoria Q: Entire fever, Shivering, Chills over the back, without good care.
- Aconitum Napellus 6x: Heat of face, with mournful and despairing thoughts.
10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.