Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
REPL Dr. Advice No 23 (Breast Atrophy) (30ml)
Also known as REPL 23, breast atrophy
Macromastia is the condition of having abnormally large breasts. Clinically the condition is defined as breast hypertrophy with associated pathologic findings that are the direct or indirect result of excess breast weight, volume, and/or breast mal-position. Gigantomastia is a rare condition that causes excessive growth of the female breasts which may occur during puberty, pregnancy, or after taking certain medications. It doesn't occur in men
Rapid atrophy of breasts. Women with very large breasts and tumor in the mammary gland with sharp pain through it. Breasts shrivel.
Dr. Advice No. 23 (Breast Atrophy) Composition (Ingredients)
- Chimaphila Umbellata Q
- Conium Maculatum 30x
- Sabal Serrulata Q
- Lycopodium 30x
- Sepia 30x
- Urtica Urens Q
- Agnus Castus Q
- Pulsatilla Q
Mode of Action
- Chimaphila Umbellata Q: Rapid atrophy of breasts, Painful tumor of the breast in young unmarried women.
- Conium Maculatum 30x: Inflammation of the mammae with stitches.
- Sabal Serrulata Q: Breasts increase in size, in nursing women. Stinging pain in both breasts.
- Lycopodium 30x: Swelling of the breasts with nodosities, milk in breasts with the net being pregnant.
- Sepia 30x: Excoriation of nipples induration of breast.
- Urtica Urens Q: Great swelling of breasts copious milk.
- Agnus Castus Q: Milk scanty or entirely suppressed in laying women. Swelling & inflammation.
- Pulsatilla Q: Lumps on breasts of girls before puberty, or escape of them. Breasts swell.
15-20 Drops with some water 3 times daily for 3 to 6 months