Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
REPL 130: Homeopathic Remedy for Hearing Impairments
REPL 130 is a homeopathic medicine formulated to address various types of hearing loss and deafness, including conductive hearing loss, which can affect one or both ears. It is particularly effective in managing hearing difficulties commonly associated with aging, as well as challenges in understanding conversations.
Indications and Benefits of REPL 130 Drops:
- Deafness and Hearing Loss: Effective in treating general deafness and gradual hearing loss, particularly those related to aging.
- Conductive Hearing Loss: Addresses hearing issues where sound waves are not effectively conducted through the outer ear canal to the eardrum and the tiny bones of the middle ear.
- Age-Related Hearing Difficulties: Specifically beneficial for seniors experiencing hearing challenges, enhancing their ability to hear and understand others.
REPL Dr. Advice No. 130 drops benefits
REPL 130 offers a homeopathic approach to managing hearing loss, aiming to improve ear health and hearing capabilities without the side effects often associated with conventional treatments. As with all homeopathic remedies, it is recommended to use REPL 130 under the guidance of a healthcare professional, especially considering the complexity of hearing loss causes and conditions.
Mode of Action of ingredients used in REPL Dr. Advice No. 130 (DEAF-EN)
- Merc Sol 6: Thick, yellow discharge; fetid and bloody. Otalgia, worse warmth of bed; at night sticking pains. Boils in the external canal
- Kali Mur 6: Sinus pain, Earache which occurs due to exposure or atmospheric pressure change, adult travelers ear discomfort.
- Hydrastis C Q: Mucopurulent discharge from ear with pain.
- Graphites 6: Dryness of inner ear. Cracking in ears when eating. The hardness of hearing.
- Pulsatilla Q: Hearing is difficult as if the ear were stuffed. Otorrhea. Thick, bland discharge; offensive odor. External ear swollen and red.
- Plantago Q: Hearing acute; noise painful. Sticking pain in ears. Pain goes from one ear to the other through the head.
Dosage: 8 to 10 drops with 1/4 cup of water 3-4 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.
वृद्ध व्यक्तियों में कम सुनाई पड़ना या ऊँचा सुनाई पड़ने से अनेक कारण हो सकते हैं। सर्दी लगना, अचानक ऊँची आवाज पड़ने के कारण कान बन्द हो जाना, कान पकना, कान में मैल, किसी अन्य बीमारी से ऐसा हो सकता है। जन्म से बहरेपन की कोई औषधि नहीं परन्तु अन्य कारणों से बहरेपन के लिए यह औषधि लाभदायक साबित होती है।