Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About REPL Dr. Advice No. 13 (ABSCESS)
REPL 13 is very effective in the abscess, collection of pus that has built up within the tissue of the body. It is indicated in signs of abscesses include redness, pain, warmth, and swelling. The swelling may feel fluid-filled when pressed. It is also effective in boils, carbuncles, unhealthy skin, underrated nodules.
- Abscess, collection of pus built on a tissue
- Boils, carbuncles
Mode of Action of ingredients used in REPL Dr. Advice No. 13 (ABSCESS)
- Echinacea Q: Intense burning of the skin, small red boils.
- Anthracinum 30x: Black or blue blisters-Boils-Soluging ulcers.
- Belladonna 6x: Redness of the skin, with burning, itching, and swelling of the parts.
- Mercurius Vivus 6x: Having too little pus, too thin pus, too swollen.
- Hepar Sulphur 12x: Eruption of pimples and cracks in the skin. Easily bleeding.
- Arnica Montana Q: Hot, Hard, and skinning swelling of the parts affected.
- Lycopodium 12x: Tendency of the skin to become chapped, painful eruption.
- Silicea 6x: Felons, abscesses, boils old ulcers. Pus offensive.
- Calcarea Hypophosphorosa 6x: Skin hards and dry, chaps, old boils.
- Myristica sebifera Q: Swelling of phalanges. Two pimples on 1 cheek. Quickly disappearing.
8 to 10 drops with 1/4 cup of water 3-4 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.